Dudley Dursley

Dudley's POV (bet you weren't expecting that)

We had just used the Floo network? I felt very queasy. I looked all around the house. Bloody hell. "We're are we?" I ask bewildered. That's happening a lot.

"We're at Potter manor. This is my dad's childhood home. Him and my mom stayed here for the first few years after Hogwarts."

He goes to get my car and clothes and teleports them here he gets back

He gives me the tour. "Shit Harry how rich are you?" I ask. This house is huge.

"Very. My dad comes from an old wizarding family with only wizards. All pure bloods. My mom was actually the first non pure blood in centuries of the Potter name"

"But your mom is a witch. How could you not be a pure blood?"

"Yes she is but pure bloods is someone who have both parents as a pure blood. Pure blood family's go back generations. My mum was muggle born which means no one related to her is a wizard or witch. That makes me a half blood because I have two magical parents but one is not a pure blood.

Suddenly I hear a crack. I jump up but Harry doesn't react. He Just looks over. "Hello Minnie how are you?" Harry asks. I look over and there's a creature there. She's wearing a blue cardigan and a pink skirt with a rainbow color sock? I'm so confused

"Har-ry wha-aats that thing?" I ask stuttering.

"That's rude Dudley" he tells me. "This is a house elf. They come usually with old manors like these. There like servants."

"Oh yes " the creature answered. "Most of my kind are enslaved in horrible conditions like slaves but Master Harry just like his family before him are very kind to Minnie. They treat me more as a servant then a slave. They let me and Mickey have a whole room to ourselves and everything including a wardrobe"

"Minnie I told you you don't have to call me master if you don't want. Oh this is my cousin Dudley" Harry tells Minnie.

"Master Dudley" she said in a bow. "I serve you as we'll cause Lily was my old mistress and your related to mistress Lily. She is just like Harry. Not wanting me to call her mistress. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yea can you get us a snack? Any things good just surprise us. And bring enough for three, Ginny will be joining us. Could you tell Mickey to go get Ginny and tell her were here? Thanks"

"Of course Harry" she gave a quick bow then left. "Will that was unexpected. Who's Mickey? Another house elf?" "Yes I have two. I didn't even know about them till yesterday. They love working here. There the sweetest creatures. Unfortunately lots of pure blooded family's are prats so the abuse the house elf." Crack. I saw another house elf but it looked like a boy holding Ginny.

"Hey sorry I got lost. Mickey had to help me figure my way around. Your manors to big Harry"

He started smirking. "Thanks Mickey. And it's OUR manor actually" he told her.

"WHAT?" "When I went to Gringotts I put your name on the house as we'll. it's our manor now" he said smirking.

She kissed him and sat down.

I tried to make conversation. "So Ginny do you have any family? Any siblings?" I ask

"Yea you already met 3 of them my brothers. Plus my dad"

"What" when did I meet wiza... "Oh your siblings are the people who blew up the living room" remembering that day vividly. "Also when my tongue got 4 feet long from that candy those twins dropped" I said.

Suddenly there faces became solemn. "What?" I ask.

"On May 2nd there was a battle. A final battle the one where I killed Voldemort. One of the twins Fred he was killed in the final battle" Harry tells me.

Oh crap. I'm about to say something when crack.

"Here is your food and drinks you asked for" Minnie says bringing us some food and drinks. "Thank you. Could you go to Dudley's car outside and get his luggage. Put it up in one of the guest bedrooms. You can have Mickey help you. You can both take the rest of the night off after that" Harry says.

"Oh thank you Master Harry" she says with a crack.

"So um I want to know more about the wizarding world. Now I know my girlfriend is one I want to be able to keep up conversations with her" I say eating a snack Minnie left us.

"Holy crap these are good"

"Yeah house elves are the best cooks ever. As Long as you treat them well they love you and will do anything. I try not to take advantage but it's so hard when they basically beg to give you work. So the wizarding world. Let's start with Hogwarts. The school is huge like a castle. There you take" and then Harry went to explain all about his classes, a game called kwiditch? And all these different spells."

"Let's go to bed" Harry said we all went to bed after getting lost several times. My cuz is super rich. "Hey Harry how did mom and dad never know you were this wealthy?"

"My parents money were kept in a wizarding bank and I was the only one mentioned it their will. You can talk to them" he said

I whipped around. "How" I ask slowly. "I thought they were dead."

"In the wizarding world pictures and paintings move around and they can talk, there's a paintings of my mom and dad and everyone on my dad's side going back generations"

"Maybe tomorrow" I tell him and go to my bedroom. I don't want to see my aunt Lily. What if she's heard about how I treated Harry. I still haven't forgiven myself for that. What if she doesn't either? With these thoughts I drift off to sleep.

Hey I went through and edited my stories. Not big just little things. Tell me what you think. Also I need some ideas for my story the bet of Jily. I was also thinking of doing a marauders to the future but need to make sure I have enough good ideas. This is my favorite story I'm writing. My next chapter will be on something different but then I'll go back to Harry and Ginny. Sorry I this is turning into to much Dudley but I always wanted him and Harry to become friends after there childhood. Signing off
Later