| XIII |

Peter and Lorraine had finally gotten the family that they dreamed of. Peter had his daughter and Lorraine had her son. Although she missed Killian, she knew he sent Carlisle to her. When the twins' fifth birthday as around the corner, Lorraine began to worry. "What if something happens to them?" She turns to her husband, who is failing miserably to wrap presents. "Lorraine. Nothing will happen to them, what happened with Killian, happened because of the Telmarines. But you guys, made peace with all the lands. People would be fools to attack us. They will be fine, in two days our strong, stubborn and willed children will be five years old then twenty five then fifteen hundred. They will be fine, they have us."

"I hope you're right."

"I'm always right."  He replied earning a small chuckle from his wife before returning to her solemn look. "I miss them."

"Who?"

"Our sisters and Ed. I really miss them, Susan most of all, we will never see her again."

"I know, I miss them too."

"I wish they would hurry up and come home."

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

17 years later

"Lorraine! Carlisle!" Peter shouts running through the forest with Jaxon and Jacob on his heels. The group were chasing a group of bandits, terrorizing local lands. Since they set sail on the Dawn Treader, they've pretty much just gone around as 'superheros' defending Narnia, from anything and everything that tries to cause chaos and corruption. Coming up on a scent of their whereabouts, Lorraine discovers a haunting find. The bandits ran through a thorn bush, causing some of the fabric from their armor to rip. Lorraine picks up the cloth just as Peter and the others come from the tree line. "Peter." The worried husband rushes to his wife's side as she holds up the item in her hands. A small piece of black, shadowy fabric with a silver insignia in the middle catches the attention of the Wife and Husband as Jaxon inches closer. "It can't be, I thought Aslan banished them." Lorraine looks up in fear, "Carlisle!" She calls as her son appears beside her. "We have to go now, this is what I was afraid of." A sound from the boat docks cause Jacob and Carlisle's heads to jerk up. "Rosalie." Jacob whispers as he takes off, "Viseira!" Lorraine yells as she runs on Jacob's heels. Soon the entire group has rushed to the docks only to find, nothing out of the ordinary.

"Caspian, Sage!" Lorraine yells as five heads pop up from the boat, she smiles at the humans and minotaur and makes her way on the boat. "Back so soon, your majesty?" Taveros booms as the Queen hugs her children. "Unfortunately we came upon difficult discovery, Tav." She replies handing the piece to Caspian. "The Matthews, but I thought." Peter looks up in disgust, "Yeah, so did we." The group look to each other in fear.

"Are you out of your mind?" Lorraine barked from across the table. Peter being scared for this man's life placed his hand on her thigh.

"What?" Jaxon replied.

"He's not doing that. How dumb are you to think that I would allow my son to go to a strange land, without me, especially when we know Ophelia is still out here?" She scolded, noticing her anger rise up Caspian walked closer, "Lorraine. Easy."

"Your majesty. He is Seventeen, shouldn't he have some duties as Prince? What makes you think, she even knows you have children?" Jaxon taunted, finding her anger attractive.

"Lorraine's kind of scary." Sage whispers to Peter as he chuckles softly.

"Because she is still stuck on Peter and since she learned he was here, she could learn we have children as well. He's just a boy!" She yelled as her children walked through the door.

"What's going on?" Rosalie says running over to Peter, seeking safety in her father as Carlisle rushed to his mother, Viseira following.

"Mama?"

She was about to speak before the ship jolted in its anchored place, she looks to Peter and Caspian before making their way to the deck. Jaxon staying below with the kids.

"What was that?" Peter yelled looking around the vast blue ocean.

Lorraine squints her eyes to be able to see the three figures swimming in the water, "Peter. They're home!" She spoke clutching his hand with a smile.