Chapter 31 Tangtang is pregnant! The brothers are going to be fathers!

front page
Chapter 31 Tangtang is pregnant! The brothers are going to be fathers!
search
Chapter 31 Tangtang is pregnant! The brothers are going to be fathers!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The dark and thick man pressed the woman's crotch tightly, and a dark cock went in and out of the woman's pussy.

The woman was out of breath, she clasped her hands on the man's back, and scratched out bright red fingerprints,

"Harder, harder, ah, fuck me, fuck me soon..."

After some cloud and rain, the two people who were entangled finally calmed down, and each lay on the side of the bed to rest.

Liu Fang propped her body up on her elbows, and lay half of her body on the man's chest, her winking eyes were like silk,

"Hey, I heard that the young master of the Zhu family loves those tender young people the most. Is this true?"

"Why do you ask this?" The man turned his head to look at her,

Liu Fang rolled her eyes, leaned over to the man's ear, "Let me tell you, I have a good deal here..."

...

"Dashan, when are you going to be a daughter-in-law? Your brothers are not too young, so it's time to have a child to inherit your family's incense, right?"

"That's right, now that your second brother has married a male daughter-in-law, you still have to inherit the incense of your family,"

"There are several good girls' families in my aunt's natal village, should I tell you about them?"

The villagers talked a lot, Zhao Dashan just listened, and then directly refused to go home.

Seeing that he didn't say yes, the villagers shook their heads one after another. They didn't know what Zhao Dashan was thinking. Other people's family had several children at his age. Do not want,

"This kid Dashan is really too pouty, do you really plan to never find a wife for the rest of your life?"

"If you want me to say, people's eyes are too high, but they can't look down on the girls in the village."

"Not to mention, Ershan's daughter-in-law looks like a fairy, and I guess Dashan also wants to find someone like that."

"Hmph, no matter how good-looking he is, he's still a man, and he can't bear children. It's better to marry a decent wife. Isn't having a child better than anything else?"

...

"Brother, do you still want to sleep with us tonight?" Zhao Ershan saw that his elder brother was back, so he hurried over and asked,

Since the three of them got together that day, the two brothers became more and more dissatisfied.

Tang Xiaotang was pressed on the kang by Zhao Ershan at night and fucked, and she was finally able to rest during the day, and Zhao Dashan would find an opportunity to carry her into the house again, and was entangled again.

Even later, the three of them got together more and more frequently.

Zhao Dashan glanced sideways at Tang Xiaotang, who was bowing his head beside him. He especially liked the way his cheeks were flushed, and he didn't deny it.

Tang Xiaotang is also used to being teased by the two brothers together, and for some reason, her body is hungrier and thirstier these days, could it be that she is addicted to being teased?

That night, Tang Xiaotang was caught between the two brothers again and fucked. The two small mouths were filled with their dicks respectively, and they bumped into it hard.