Chapter 16 Yan Goubi: Let me save people, I want to join!

front page
Chapter 16 Yan Goubi: Let me save people, I want to join!
search
Chapter 16 Yan Goubi: Let me save people, I want to join!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yan Si's eyes fell on the person Gu Chuyu was holding in his arms,

The beautiful little guy closed his eyes tightly and remained motionless. He didn't look like a real person, but more like a delicate porcelain doll.

Beautiful, but not alive.

Yan Si put down the beaker in his hand, took off his gloves as he walked over,

He stretched out his hand to caress the smooth little face of the little zombie, lifted his eyelids to look, and walked towards his lounge first.

"Follow!"

Gu Chuyu hurriedly hugged the little zombie and followed, followed closely by Lei Ting.

"What the hell is going on, little guy?" Lei Ting's voice was trembling,

Gu Chuyu put the little zombie on the bed, stared at Yan Si, "You have a way to save him, right?"

Yan Si nodded, "Of course."

He said of course, but he didn't say that he would save people, that is to say, there were conditions.

Gu Chuyu realized this, no matter what, as long as the little zombie can get better, he finally felt a little relieved, he nodded,

"what do you want?"

Lei Ting anxiously said: "As long as you can save him, no matter what you want, I can get it for you!"

Yan Si gave him a meaningful look, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and he made his own conditions,

"I want to join."

His gaze was fixed on the little zombie again, with a strong possessive desire burning in his eyes,

As for what he meant by joining, it is self-evident.

Gu Chuyu frowned, the corners of his lips tightened a little,

Lei Ting was completely furious. He grabbed Yan Si's collar and clenched his other hand into a fist, making a cracking sound with his knuckles.

Seeing that he was about to be beaten, Gu Chuyu reached out to stop him,

He looked at Yan Si, was silent for a moment, gritted his teeth and said with difficulty, "Yes."

"What can?" Lei Ting roared, "Why do you decide, the little guy is mine, and I won't give it to anyone!"

"You can let the little zombie out casually, and it seems that you don't have much sincerity towards him. Thanks to the little guy, you still talk about you every day," the more Lei Ting said, the more annoyed he became.

"Shut up!" Gu Chuyu also lost his demeanor, and he gave Lei Ting a hard look,

Did he think he was willing to let the little zombie out? Not yet, not yet...

Gu Chuyu took a deep breath, suppressed the bursts of dark emotions in his heart, stared straight at Lei Ting, and forced him to face the reality, "Then can you make him wake up?"

Lei Ting choked, lowered his head and fell silent, he couldn't see his expression, but his tense and stiff body clearly showed his forbearance and repression,

He had no choice, if he had a way, he wouldn't have asked Yan Si to come before him, but, could he just let the little zombie out?

Fuck, Fuck...