Chapter 12 He, Yan Si, who has always disdain love, at this moment, fell in love

front page
Chapter 12 He, Yan Si, who has always disdain love, at this moment, fell in love at first sight!
search
Chapter 12 He, Yan Si, who has always disdain love, at this moment, fell in love at first sight!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Yan Si came out of the laboratory, his face was flushed with excitement, his eyes were extremely bright, and he directly grabbed Gu Chuyu's hand,

"Where did you get this blood?" Like a madman, "Tell me quickly!"

Gu Chuyu frowned, withdrew his hand, wiped it carefully,

"What did you find out?" directly avoiding Yan Si's question,

Yan Si clicked his tongue, but now he has something to ask for, so he can only hold back reluctantly.

"You're right, this blood is indeed helpful for the research on zombie vaccines." He paused, his expression became a little excited, "It's an extremely important breakthrough!"

"However, it's very strange. It doesn't look like a human, but it's also different from a zombie. It seems to be somewhere in between,"

He looked at Gu Chuyu, his excited expression widened, "Did you know, I found that the super repairing ability in this blood is constantly promoting the transformation of blood like human blood!"

"Do you know what this means?" He was even more excited, his forehead became a little hideous due to excessive excitement,

"This is truly a miracle!"

Gu Chuyu had already faintly had such a guess, but if so, it was inevitable that he would be a little excited at this time,

No one will remain calm in the face of such a big news that the end of the world can end,

Thinking that all of this was brought by the little zombie, Gu Chuyu felt hot inside,

Little guy, how many surprises do you want to bring?

He barely suppressed the excitement in his heart, and asked Yan Si, "Then, have you discovered the transformation mechanism of this repair ability?"

"Also, is there any way to speed up this progress?"

Only by knowing this, can the little zombie recover completely, become a human, restore its memory,

Yan Si heard him ask this, frowned, shook his head,

"From this blood alone, it's hard to know the triggering factor," he looked at Gu Chuyu with burning eyes, "I need more information!"

"Of course, the most important thing is that I need to see the owner of this blood with my own eyes,"

Gu Chuyu hesitated, Yan Si is a lunatic, and he didn't want him to know the existence of the little zombie unless it was necessary.

"It seems that person is very important to you," Yan Si raised his eyebrows and clicked his tongue. "Maybe it shouldn't be called that, but Mr. Zombie?"

"After all, it seems that his blood is more inclined to zombies than human beings,"

Gu Chuyu narrowed his eyes, and the expression on his face completely cooled down.

"Don't look at me like that," Yan Si spread his hands, "Since you gave me this blood, you should have guessed it a long time ago, and you can't hide it from me,"

Gu Chuyu smiled, "You're right,"

Yan Si raised his eyebrows, "Which sentence are you referring to?"

Gu Chuyu: "All."