chapter 1

Tatum's p.o.v)
I just walked into the cafe to get some coffee and a new missterious Guy,he looks about 17 or 18. He's tall and he's really hot! I wonder what his name is? There aren't many people that come to this town so I wonder how come he's here? What is he needing to do?

SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT BUT THIS WILL BE MY FIRST BOOK.

Zac's p.o.v)
Hi I would like a coffee please,okay here you go that will be $10. Thank you. Hi are you knew to town? Says a young girl about 17? Yes. Oh welcome to London um...? Oh my name is zac efron and thank you um...? Zac says mocking me. Tatum,my name is tatum. That's a pretty name,well nice to meet you tatum. Nice to meet you too zac.

Tatum's p.o.v)
I got the courage to get up and introduce myself. Zacs voice is flawless and he is so cute,sweet,and I think mite be my type. Hey tatum,zac says snapping me out of my thoughts. Hoe long have you lived here,he asked. Since I was 4. Oh then do you think you could probably show me around? Sure. Okay then where to first? Um...we can go look at the waterfall? Okay,he smiles.tatum smiles back.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT:-)

Tatum's p.o.v)
Zac asked me to show him around and so maybe he will try to make a move on me.I am taking him to look at the waterfall and then I was planning on going to the zoo.
Tatum.zac says again getting me out of my thoughts.yes?um...how old are you?I am 16.how old are you?oh um...17.he acts like he's not sure how old he is.So do you want to go to the zoo maybe?yeah sure.he replies.
Do you have any brothers or sisters?yeah I have one brother and one sister.what about you?No I'm a only child.

SORRY ITS MAYBE A LITTLE TOO LONG.