[ᴘᴇʀᴘʟᴇxᴇᴅ]

I was currently in my room, and after a lot of struggles, I was finally done with my assignments.

Well, thanks to Ni-ki and Eunchae, who had brought food for me since I refused to step out of my room, otherwise I would have starved myself.

I was now about to go to bed when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and went to open the door.

"Noona, wanna sneak out?"

It was Ni-ki, who whisper-asked me, whilst behind him was Eunchae, who was looking around everywhere.

"But where?"

"Just come with us."

He replied as I nodded and went to take my hoodie.

I put my shoes on and we sneakily proceeded downstairs, I didn't know where were they taking me but decided to just go with them. As we reached the main door, we glanced from the window that was next to the door, and saw the bodyguards outside.

"Don't worry, we can sneak from the back door."

Ni-ki whispered and proceeded walking to the other way, as we both followed after him.

As we reached there, Ni-ki proceeded opening the door trying not to create any noise, and was successful in it. After closing the door, we all headed outside.

"Let's take a bus, it will be more fun."

Ni-ki yelled excitedly as we ran towards the highway.

The bus ride was so fun indeed, then we visited a cafe where in, outside the cafe, some street singer and dancers were performing, whilst peoples were gathered around and watching them.

"Let's go inside, we can watch this from there too."

Eunchae squealed as we made our way inside, since we couldn't watch it properly because of the crowd.

"Noona, do you know? We used to visit here everyday but in the past 2 months, things have been changed and we could no longer visit here."

"Why?"

I asked to Ni-ki as we all watched the performances after ordering our stuffs.

"We'd visit here with Sunghoon hyung, but now that he has been busy with studies and some extra works, he had prevented us from visiting here alone. I missed this place a lot, I wish we could visit here more often."

Ni-ki stated as I gazed at him, and was in awe because he was looking so cute with the pout.

"We can, don't worry."

"Really?"

He face lit up as I nodded at him, he hugged me to which I responded quickly by hugging him back and gestured Eunchae to join us.

After all the fun, we made our way back to home, I glanced at my wristwatch to see it was nearly 12 in the morning as we all hurriedly headed back to home.

Upon reaching, we entered inside from the same way and proceeded to our rooms, but we were stopped by the lights turning on suddenly, the back door had leaded us to the living room, were we encountered all the maids, guards and Sunghoon.

"May I know where were you all?"

As Sunghoon asked to us, Ni-ki and Eunchae's began panicking, whilst I was trying to think of an excuse.

"W-we were just-"

"I asked for hangouts and also helped them to sneak out."

I cut Ni-ki off and faced Sunghoon by myself. Although, I was still mad at him, I didn't wanted Ni-ki and Eunchae to be in trouble, so I decided to step in between.