[ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ]

Warning:- Explicit aka Cringe scenes ahead *dies dramatically*

(Do not come after me for not warning y'all beforehand if you by any chance happen to not see this)

__________

Each pair of eyes including Lyra were fixed on Sunghoon, everyone waited for him to make a move, whilst Ivy on the other side couldn't stop blushing, she was not sure if Sunghoon will choose her but she had hopes that he will, she had wore everything according to his preference afterall.

"Well, I can do that but she might get uncomfortable with it here"

He stated, gaze fixed on Lyra, as she looked away from him, whilst everyone seemed to be agree.

"Then let's skip that"

One of the colleagues said and Ivy frowned, not wanting to let the chance slip away.

She decided to butt in between, but before she could say something, she was cut off by Lyra getting up from her seat suddenly and leaving from there.

Everyone proceeded to continue with the game but Sunghoon's gaze only followed upstairs to her room where she was heading to. She closed the door and sat on the bed, heaving a sigh after finally getting away from that suffocating atmosphere.

It hasn't even been a minute and she received a text which seem to be from Sunghoon, as she took her phone out and opened the notification.

'In my room, right now or I won't hesitate to come to yours'

She swallowed nervously before tossing her phone on the bed, and feeling this familiar knot in her stomach.

She knows that if he said then he'll probably come to her room if she won't goes to his, so she decided to visit him and finally talk things out, since ignoring him didn't seem to be the right option.

She took a deep breathe and got up to leave, slowly making her way over to his room, she heard laughters from downstairs, means everyone is having fun.

Once she reached the doorstep, she cleared her throat, heart beat fast as if it'll explode anytime soon, she opened the door slowly and entered inside.

Walking inside she looked around to find him but he was nowhere to be seen yet. Suddenly, a not-so-loud slam of the door behind her, startled her and right after she felt a hand grabbing her wrist, pulling her towards the wall next to the door and pinning her against it.

She closed her eyes for a second before opening it again and facing a mad Sunghoon. She didn't knew that he'll get this mad for being ignored earlier or else she wouldn't have did it.

"I shall complete the dare now"

"W-what dare?"

She asked nervously, as he let go of her and stepped back a little.

"The dare I got just now but couldn't complete it, because I needed to think of your discomfort as well"

Her eyes widens as he completes his sentence, which means that she's the most beautiful girl in his eyes, whose moles he have to kiss.

He chuckles and grabbed her wrist, sitting on the bed and pulling her on his lap.

"You don't have to guide me, I already know your moles"

She just keep staring at him with wide eyes as he pulled her closer.

He lifts her right hand, kissing the knuckle of her ring finger where there was a mole, whilst she just stared at him.