[ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ]

Ivy steps out of the house along with everyone else as the party was over now and some of them were a little drunk, as they were handled by the guards who also took responsibility to drop them all home according to Sunghoon's command.

A lone tear escapes her eyes as she recalls the way she had went to check up on Sunghoon or more like meet him but ended up encountering something she never expected to do so.

The voices and sounds from inside of the room didn't failed to break her heart apart completely as she wiped off the tears before it could roll down on her cheeks.

As the guard drove away after dropping her home, she walks slowly over to the door and opens it before going inside. Heading straight to her room and locking the door behind, she sits down on the floor with her back pressed against the door.

The unbearable sting of her heart continues to grow more as she lets the heartbreak and feeling of betrayal overwhelm her. The fact that it still would have less hurted if it'd be for any other girl he was with but it happened to be her very dear best friend whom she sees as her sister.

Now she only had two options, either she have to forget about him or she have to do something about the situation to get him anyhow and to which, she chooses the second option without caring how selfish it is of her but she just can't help, she wants him too badly to think of anything else.

Taking out her phone she dials the number, waiting for the other side to pick up as she wipes off the remaining tears and clears her throat, speaking up with a smirk once the call was received.

"Hello Dvian uncle"

*****

The next morning Lyra wakes up, streching her arms and getting up so casually until she realises that she's naked with only the thin blanket wrapped around her body.

She widens her eyes, clutching the blanket tightly around her chest and encounters her slightly ripped dress laying on the floor. The memories of last night flashes right before her eyes as she looks around to find herself in Sunghoon's room.

Hearing the door knob twisting suddenly, she widens her eyes even more before laying down again and closing her eyes to pretend to be still asleep, whilst Sunghoon who already saw her laying back down in hurry to pretend to be asleep, walks in.

She prays silently for him to leave the room again so she could go back to her room but he seems to be approaching her on the bed instead.

"Morning"

A shiver runs down her spine at his whisper in a slightly groggy voice as he lays down on the bed before pulling her back against his chest.

Even after this, she continues to stay motionless and pretend as if she's asleep, whilst he seems to have no shirt on as she could feel her upper back pressed against his bare chest.

"I had fun last night"

She gulps down the saliva formed in her throat, as he whisperes and brushes his lips gently against her neck.

"Say something"

She founds her breathe almost caught in her throat as he whisperes again with his fingers sliding in between her thighs, causing a tingling sensation to course through her body.

"Stop"

She finally lets out, removing his hand from her thigh before turning around and giving him a sharp stare.

He pulls her against his chest again, encircling his arms around her waist as widening her eyes she ends up getting on top of him.

"Hey, what are you-"

"Stop struggling"

He cuts her off but she still continues to struggle, mindful of the fact that the slightest movement can get the blanket slipping away from her chest.

"Don't pretend as if you didn't liked everything that happened last night."

He pulls her up against his chest, whilst smiling down at her that appears opposite of what he's talking about.

"Because it was obvious from how loud you were."

"SHUT UP"

She screams slightly, struggling more to get away whilst he just grins in return.

"Sunghoon, is Lyra here-"

Both of their eyes widens in unison at the sound of their name being called out as the door opens, revealing her dad?

Their head turns to look over at the door and finds him standing by the door, gaze lingering over at them in slight shock before it changes slowly into a glare as he leaves from there quietly.

"Shit"

Sunghoon curses under his breathe, realising he had forget to lock the door from inside.

"When did uncle returned? He didn't even informed me"

He lets out in a hushed tone, not knowing how and when they'd returned since he haven't even received a call or anything.

He looks at her after receiving no response and sees her slightly froze at her place whilst still staring at the doorstep where her dad stood a while ago.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Sunghoon gets up, pulling her gently with him to sit as he strokes the back of her head.

He receives no response again, instead feels her body shuddering slightly and tears filling her eyes. He sighs slowly, his fingers gently tugging in her locks as he strokes her hair and pulls her in a hug.

"I'll get you some clothes, go freshen up and change into them first, stop worrying too much."

He says, his tone gentle but still rushed as he himself don't know how to comfort her at the moment but he tries to ease her for now.

Sighing, he gets up from the bed and watches as she stays still with no reaction or any words coming out of her mouth. Knowing, that he's the one who's responsible for the situation they're going to be in, he had nothing much to say to her right now.

Putting on a shirt after taking it out from the wardrobe, he walks over to the door, turning to look at her one last time before finally leaving from there.

--------------------------