2009: Part 4

Tony woke with a start. His heart was hammering and for a moment even the soft sheets and smell of sex didn't alert him to the fact he was safe in his Hamptons' beach house with you and not trapped and being tortured in a cave in Afghanistan. The sun was just coming up and he cursed the fact that he just couldn't seem to stay asleep anymore. It was always something that plagued him, but at least pre-capture he had managed it with you or on mornings after he'd gotten blackout drunk.

Now not even the pleasant warmth he got from your body pressed against his could keep the images of what had happened to him from waking him in a cold sweat. He rolled over and looked at you. The early morning light played on your skin adding a rich gold to your natural pigment, that was offset by the cool blue light that his arc reactor gave off. There was always something magical about this time in the morning, and right now, you looked like a goddess.

He skimmed his fingers down your arm. Not to wake you, but just because he felt the need to touch you. A soft smile touched your lips and you moved closer to him, nuzzling into his neck. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you and gently ran his hands down your back.

Tony was torn. As always, he didn't want the week to end. He loved being in the Hamptons with you and Rhodey. He loved getting these brief periods where he had no responsibilities and was surrounded by people he actually enjoyed being with. Yet there was now so much outside of these walls that he was invested in. He was excited about the direction Stark Industries was going in. He wanted to throw the best tech Expo the world had ever seen. He wanted to help bring peace to the world with Iron Man. Most of all he was excited to see Pepper again. He really thought there was something there with her, and maybe he could get with her what you had with Kurt.

With the sword currently hanging over his head, he didn't have a lot of time to do all of that and address the issue of his Arc Reactor killing him.

Your lips brushed over his pulse point sending a slight shiver through him. He pulled you a little closer and tilted his head back. It was a subconscious action, one you could get out of him at any time of the day - even when you were still asleep. The movement was enough to wake you and you pulled back and looked at him through half-closed eyes. "What time is it?" You mumbled.

"Early. Before six," he whispered. "Sorry for waking you."

"S'okay," you mumbled, nuzzling back into him. "Why're you awake?"

"Nightmare," he admitted as he ran his hands up and down your back. "You should go back to sleep."

"So should you," you said, sucking softly on the side of his neck.

He hummed softly and began to massage your ass. "How can I, if you're giving me hickeys?"

"Gotta tag you before I release you back to the wild," you teased and began sucking in earnest on the pulse point under his jaw.

He made a sound halfway between a laugh and a moan. Your hand traced over the casing of the arc unit and down over his ribs. Your touch was so gentle and countered the pressure you were using with your mouth. It sent shivers running down his spine and his cock began to harden.

He ran his hand down your thigh and pulled it up onto his hip, so he could feel the press of your cunt against his gradually hardening cock. You slowly rolled your hips, creating friction against his shaft, bringing him fully erect and aching against you.

"Mm... I hope you're not just being a tease, Cookie," he hummed, running his hands down to your ass, and massaging it slightly.

"No," you whispered. "I plan to get you to go back to sleep."

He chuckled and you brought your lips to his. He kissed you slowly and deeply and ground against you. It was sultry and intimate, and the two of you dragged it out until his lips felt numb and his cock was slicked with your arousal and he ached to be inside you.