12| Kim Nam-soo

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The alarm setted on the (h/c) coloured hair girl's phone went off.

She shifted uncomfortablely at the annoying sound, but she still sat up and dismissed the alarm.

She picked up her phone and opened her personal dresser's message box.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Going for the 'step-family' dinner,
Dress me up.
delivered

-♪-

She put down her phone and stood up and went to her bathroom and washed her face.

She cleaned her wet face with her soft white face towel and again went back in her room.

She checked her phone but there were no message. She sighed and picked her towel from the wordrobe and went in her bathroom for a nice, hot bath.

After a hot shower and bolted in her room again with a robe on her body and her shoulder length hair were getting a hand massage with her towel by herself.

She again went to pick her phone and after double tapping her screen she found a message for her.

She smiled and opened the message box.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Going for 'step-family' dinner,
Dress me up.
seen

Wear something simple yet
badass for me.

Remember the outfit, with
black turtle neck top and
loose-long fitting cream-brownish
top. And with black high-waisted
black skinny jeans with
that thigh high black boots
(the one you loved)

Wear that.
you liked this message

Okay
seen

-♪-

She put the phone down and plucked it on charge as it was 56%, only.

She made her way to her wordrobe as she already put her all clothes there.

She opened the door and pulled out the clothes suggested.

She fitted the outfit on her body and did a little turn around infront of mirror. She pulled out a light makeup on her face and let her shoulder length hair down, with a pretty clip on side.