36| Prom dress

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The short haired girl introduced herself as the Kims came out of their world.

They were shocked would be understatement.

Sure, they are mafias. They have many connections. Many people under their shoes.

But just inviting the world famous model was out of their hands.

The silver headed gazed around the room as her forest green eyes landed on a particular figure, who was standing with her arms crossed.

The girl smiled as she called out for the latter.

"What's up, Jen?"

With a hand up without waving, Jennie smirked at the usual greeting of the girl. She made her way near the latter and gave a side hug, after Yn removed her hands from the girl.

"So this is the Jen you talked about.." Yn hummed as she looked at the duo.

Alex only nodded as her eyes travelled to the girl behind her. Her smirk came back at the heartbeat it was gone, as she whistled.

"There there, beauty~"

Eva scoffed in disbelief as she made her way to the younger and punched her in guts.

The latter hissed as she looked at Yn with a questionable face. Yn only shudder as the (h/c) headed girl spoke, clarifying.

"Your influence, not mine."

Alex stood straight as she faced Eva, her eyes glimmering as always, as she uttered to Eva.

"Eva, don't steal my love language."

Eva only chuckled in response.

As the commotion was happening between the three girls. The Kims took Jennie back and made a circle around her, as in they were about to rob her.

"What?" Jennie asked with her eyebrows raised.

Even Yoongi was there, glaring.

"You never told us you were close with The Alexander herself.." Namjoon asked the older girl, betrayal showing in all of their eyes.

Jennie shurgged her shoulders as she uttered lazily, "You never asked."

Before anyone could bomber more questions to the girl. A voice intrepted them from behind.

"Guys...?" Eva stood there, gazing at them awkwardly.

They all looked behind the girl and saw Yn and Alex too looking at them, dumbfoundedly.

Most of them cleared their throats as they all walked a little towards them and stood systematically.

"Introduce yourself, please."

Hearing the brown headed girl's word, Jin and Jisso gazed at each other and they nodded.

"Myself Seokjin, the oldest." Jin spoke with a sweet smile.

"I'm Jisoo, twin of Jin." Jisoo spoke, her word lacing with honey as she motioned her hand towards the others.

"They are; Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and you know Jennie. They are the elder line." Jisso spoke as they all gave the girl a smile and a small handwave.

"These are the maknaes; Jimin, Chae-young, Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa." Jin's voice echoed the hall as the people who were introduced waved at the girl with excitement.

"This is Alexander. And she's the youngest." Eva exclaimed with a smile as the said girl bowed a little.

Alex gazed at Yn with a unreadable face and whispered to her, "Youngest, again?"

"Yep!" Yn replied with a grin.

"By the way, when's mom and dad coming?" Eva spoke as she realised the disappearance of the eldest.

"Oh! They are still at office. Maybe coming home soon." Namjoon spoke with his usual voice as he gazed at the clock.

Alex and Yn rolled their eyes and the silver hair girl whispered to the (h/c) headed.

"Hope she stay there forever~"

"Will become saint if that happens." Yn spoke with hint of mischief in her voice to which the latter grinned.

They both hi-fied eachother.

Just as something clicked to Alex as she exclaimed looking around.

"Oh! Where's my bag? Wanna show you something.." She spoke in english as her British accent laced down her deep voice, as she made her way to her luggage— which she found in the corner.

She picked her one of the bags and came towards the group again.

"Yn-iee~" Alex spoke in her playtone voice as the said girl hummed, playing along.

"Here's your dress for the tomorrow's prom."

Saying the girl unpacked the bag, revealing a beautiful dress. She opened the dress fully as the low part of the gown touched the tile surface of the mansion.

"How's it? I designed it myself."

The design was really beautiful as Alex's eyes became glossy with excitement

The design was really beautiful as Alex's eyes became glossy with excitement. Others were, too, admiring the dress as Alex turned to Yn.

Yn came forward as she touched the dress, "This sucks."

But her eyes said otherwise.

Alex rolled her eyes while uttering, "As much as you on weekends."

Yn gazed at the latter, with a fake hurt voice and pulled her hand to her heart.

"Ouch." She uttered.

Alex gave her signature smirk and called out too, "Then keep your pretty mouth shut and wear this tomorrow."

"What 'bout you?" Yn said as she looked at the dress from a little far. Her American accent came in play as Alex just shurgged.

"I've a suit. 'will show you that later."

Saying, she put the dress back and kept all her belongings together.

Just as they were about to talk more, the door bell rang and a maid opened the door.

From there, the Kim couple came.

Nam-soo and Riza.