PART- 38

De-han:- Even if you try to escape, you can't. Cuz this is type of place you would never thought I will keep you. Good luck.

He spoke and went away, while Haru signalled his man something and went in corner to enjoy the show.

His man's came forward and punched Y/N in her stomach, while slapped A/N on her face near the jaw.

They continued to beat them, torcher them, until at one point Y/N was bleeding down her nose and lips and A/N was bleeding down her forehead and cheeks.

The guards step away when Haru signalled them and he himself came in front of Y/N.

Haru:- So how was the step one?

With a chuckled, he mocked her. Y/N spilted blood from her mouth on the other side and smirked with tilted face.

Y/N:- That's all you got, boy?

She tried to provoke him as her habit, and she did. Haru was not good at patience and controlling his anger which she used to her side.

That's she thought.

He went back at the corner with his guards and started to tell them what to do now and how to torcher them.

Whereas Y/N relaxed there, proudly. A/N gazed at the latter and spoke,

A/N:- Provoking him, you might have a plan, right?

Y/N glanced back at the girl and spoke naturally,

Y/N:- ‘Plan’ is probably too strong a word. However I do have strong will to live.

A/N sighed but nonetheless nodded while uttering,

A/N:- That's a good place to start.

They both looked at front and saw one of the guard brought a suitcase and Haru opened that, giving a clear view to them. It was filled with different types of knifes. And Haru picked one of the sharp knifes.

He moved his steps towards Y/N and inserted the knife in her upper arms, between her left shoulder and left arm's elbow. He increased the depth on her skin little by little giving her immersive pain which made her hiss.

She was trying her best not to scream. And it was not that much infront of A/N's stabbing.

He pulled out the knife suddenly and Y/N cursed in her mind.

He went away, disappointed as he wanted to hear her screaming. He went to check the other knifes while Y/N whispered to the girl beside her.

Y/N:- I beginning to think we made a mistake.

Latter too spoke mumbling.

A/N:- What gave it away? The guard, the chain, or the stab wound?

Unknowing to them, Yoongi cut his ropes with the help of his pocket knife which he always keep with him. He cut the ropes of the person beside him, which was Rosé. And Rosé started to untie the ropes of others while Yoongi went to untie Y/N and A/N.

He silently went behind Y/N and untied her rope.

Wow they tied it like a kindergarten kid tie his shoelaces.

He thought while untieing them and signalled Y/N. Then he untied A/N's and went back to his place so that guards don't suspect anything.

Y/N gazed at A/N and saw something which made her smirk.

A/N stood up, catching Haru's and others attention. She gave a high kick to the light bulb which was up. And it became the dimmest.

Nobody was able to see anything, and they heard the sound of bullets and crecking voice.

Y/N folded her legs and sat there like a Queen she is. And the dim light of the bulb became normal again.

The family members saw something terrible there. But it was more horrifying for Haru.

The guards laied there, unmoving. They were dead and it was sure. A/N was back facing Haru while her hand was wrapped around a guards neck, she turned his neck and it gave a crack sound, and he also became unconscious.

She faced Haru and he saw her. Her eyes weren't normal chocolate brown as they are always.

No.

They were pitch black and her face held a deadliest smile which creeped him. Blood was running down her body, from a bullet shot she had.

She took her steps towards him and stood in front. Haru gazed at Y/N, horrified. Y/N saw his expression and her smirk widened more, while few people in room gulped at the scenario.

Y/N:- Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Poor Haru.

She stated, still sitted.

Y/N:- Are you shocked? I thought you expected this, didn't you?

No, he didn't. How can he expect just a mere girl becoming a killer machine? He definitely took the Mafia Queens for granted.

Y/N:- You think she's know as Psycho just because of her torcher ideas?

Y/N smiled cheekingly at his face. She was definitely enjoying this.

Y/N:- SHE-

Y/N pointed at A/N with her eyes.

Y/N:- is the real Moon. The Psycho Queen, Moon.

Y/N stood up from her seat, and grabbed a gun which was on one of the dead bodyguards hand. And went towards the, already panicking Haru.

She pointed the gun on his head and uttered last words for him.

Y/N:- See you in hell.

And pressed the trigger.