PART- 39

After Y/N pressed the trigger, the shot echoed in the empty room. And there laid the dead body of Haru.

A/N smiled, creepyly. While Y/N smirked. One of their task was done, now to leave this place after killing De-han.

The Mafia Queen gazed at others and thought for a while, she then moved her head to A/N and spoke,

Y/N:- Our first priority will be to take everyone Outta here safely.

To which A/N nodded and latter continued.

Y/N:- First of all we will see, where in the world we are.

Saying this she turned to others and commanded,

Y/N:- A/N and I will check the location while Eva Unnie, Jungkook Oppa and Lisa Unnie will protect others. And make sure you guys won't make much sound, this room looks like basement, so it is possible that nobody heard us before.

As she said they all nodded while both of them went out.

Y/N and A/N exited the room and saw the stairs, they tiptoed upstairs and Y/N took a deep breath, then opened the door slightly.

But looked like luck was not with her, and as she opened the door, the guard sensed it and opened it fully.

But before he could yell or do anything else, A/N grabbed his throat and shutted him using her palm.

Y/N took the gun from the guard, and the suppressor then shooted him on forehead.

Y/N:- Let's go A/N.

She took a glance of the female beside her, but her eyes caught the sight of A/N's eyes.

They were still black.

Pitch black.

Y/N didn't take it seriously back then, her main task was to find where they were.

She moved her steps further, and they reached a door, which Y/N thought to be exit.

She opened the door and chilled wind hit her face hard. She looked at the scene infront of her and her eyes automatically widened.

Y/N:- Fuck!

She cursed.

Fuck Kang De-han,

Fuck this night,

And fuck where they were.

-------------

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

i'm planning to edit this story first, from the starting. And will change many scenes and all.

So your author will post the next part after editing every previous parts.

And do tell me if you want love interest in Y/N's life.

And sorry for late update & short part.

Take care.

By; your Author.

Freak out!!