27| Picnic

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With satisfied face Yn stood outside her car, gazing the scenery infront of her.

A calm lake shines next to a green grassy field, its clear water reflecting the blue sky, with the little gray clouds surrounding the sky and covering the harsh rays of Sun.

The shore meets soft grass, with colorful flowers scattered around. Tall trees surround the scene, their leaves gently rustling in the breeze, making it a peaceful and beautiful spot.

Yn smiled, she inhaled the fresh air of a serene place.

The calm aura around her made her let her guard down, and made her feel that she could relax.

She gazed behind her at a sudden noise and she saw her sister and other Kim girls setting the picnic spot and picnic baskets.

Her breath eased once again. Her mind went to remember the last time she was that relaxed.

Maybe only with my bitch. And especially in the middle of damn forest!!

She chuckled and went towards them to help them.

After setting every food out and putting it nicely, they all relaxed.

As the mat rested on the grassy land, on top of that Jisso, Jennie and Eva sat— as the mat was already filled with food on top, the size to let the people sit there reduced— and others were either sitting or laying on the cold yet dry grass.

"Noona, I'm hungry.." Jungkook uttered quietly and Jisso gave him a sweet smile.

"I guess we should start eating, since maybe others might be hungry too." Jisso said and all the Kim's nodded.

Yn too sat up from her lying position on the grass and waited for Eva to serve her, 'cause even if she didn't want to admit, she was shy infront of those soon-to-be be step-siblings of her's.

After they are, some food which girls, except Yn, already prepared from their home. They rested again.

"Let's play something!!" Lisa exclaimed which took others interest.

"But what?" Hoseok asked, with the same energy as his sister.

"..... how 'bout truth and dare?" Rosé spoke after some seconds of silence as they all were thinking.

They all looked at her blinking, which made her think if she said something wrong.

"Uh- what?!" Rosé asked, huffing.

"That's a good idea." Jin said, which made Rosé smile.

"Then why we're you behaving like that ?" Chae-Young asked further to which Jennie replied.

"Because we thought you might be possessed by a ghost who was a good ideas giver."

The blonde frowned at her words, as she was processing the things the elder said. And after a second she understood what the older meant by.

"Eonni!!" Rosé exclaimed in disbelief but most of them shurgged it off with a laugh.

They all made a circle and sat, the Kim maknaes convinced Yoongi to play too. While a request from Eva and with her puppy eyes like a cherry on top, made Yn agree.

"We all know the rules, but just repeating it to make sure nobody cheat."

Namjoon spoke out and uttered all the important rules,

"To which the top of bottle with point at will choose either Truth or Dare, and the people, other than that person, will decide the question to ask or the dare to give to the person, depanding on what they choosed."

While Namjoon took a breath in between, Lisa continued his sentence to which he gave her a smile to his little sister.

"If the person choosed Truth, they HAVE to tell the truth, if found that they lied, the person have to do a two dare continuously. A person can ask only one question at a time and one dare at a time..."

"Is that clear?" Namjoon asked further.

Others nodded their heads and the game of truth and dare started.