The Engagement

You were wearing a royal blue gown and your hair were a messy bun. You had white necklace with earrings. You were looking so gorgeous that anyone can say you are the bride.

Other side, Taehyung was wearing a White suit with black Shirt inside. He had a blue rose in his pocket. He was looking like a fallen angel.

You were so nervous and Taehyung noticed that.

Tae- *held your hand* Everything is gonna be fine.
You- *smiled* Just stay beside me..... like now.
Tae- I am gonna stay till my death.
You- Taehyung please, it's a happy starting.... don't talk about death.
Tae- Okay I won't..... the whole media, reporters are waiting outside to cover this engagement tonight.
You- Well, You are looking beautifully handsome today.....
Tae- *blushed* I had to, otherwise they won't allow me to stand beside you!
You- Nice joke haha!

He pecked on your cheeks and you turned pink. Ryuna came and took you both to the stage. Then the engagement happened. He made you wore an amazing diamond ring. So you too.

Everyone clapped. Your friend Sanaya was there too. Jimin, Jin, Ryuna, his family and many more new faces were there too.

After the engagement his father fixed the date of wedding which was on next week. He proposed to do the wedding in Indian rituals. Radha and Sanaya was only one to help you.

You- It will be hard-
Secretary- Not when I am here!
You- Vaani! Thanks Vaani, you don't even know,
Vaani- I know, you are just like my younger sister. How can I not?

Then Taehyung went to drop you. You took a deep breathe before getting off from his car.

Tae- May I go too?
You- If u don't have any bad intentions then sure.
Tae- U think I am a bad boy, don't you?
You- Pabo! Come in.....!

You both went in. The house was dark as Radha went with others to set everything. You turned on the lights.

Tae- I am very thankful to you, that I got a second chance.
You- It's hard to love me Taehyung, I know every stepped you put for getting me back.
Tae- It's not hard to love you Y/n, you are so special that anybody can fall for you if they know you. You are amazing. U are that woman about whom we read in the books.
You- I am flattered.
Tae- I didn't lie Miss Y/n Dutta!
You- Okay okay, now sit here. I will bring some ice cream!
Tae- Y/n wait... why did you like me at the first place?
You- Umm, it's hard to answer! I, myself even Don't know why.... I just fell.... without any intention, any reason, I just liked you. And it was the first time someone shaked me like that!

He pulled you closer and his forehead touched yours. The hot breaths were hitting you. Until he touched your lips by his. Every second was passing and you wanted more, more of his kisses. You just wanted time to stop there. But lack of oxygen made you guys stopped.

You- I.... I will bring the ice creams!

You nearly ran toward the kitchen where the fridge was located. He sat on the couch waiting for you to come soon. And you Didn't come soon, you were breathing heavily, the kiss made you smile like an idiot. You didn't know how much time you spend on blushing. Then he joined you in the kitchen.

Tae- Are you okay??
You- uh... yeah. Yeah!
Tae- If a single kiss made you like this what will happen on our first night??

You looked at him with big doe eyes. He laughed so hard.

You- Teasing me huh??
Tae- You look so cute rn. Let me take a picture!

And he did. He took an candid of yours cute face. He saved that for his next wallpaper.

You- You! You shouldn't take pics like that. I am probably looking like a crazy girl.
Tae- You look cute babe!
You- Ice... Ice cream yeah!

You took out a box of chocolate ice cream and handed it to him. He opened that and the first spoon was for you. Then both of you slept on your bed together while cuddling.

Next Morning You woke up and found the Kim Taehyung who was looking like a sleeping baby. You just adored him for minutes. Then you went to the bathroom, took shower, changed your outfit. Then went to downstairs and started making breakfast. Usually you don't do stuffs like this but you tried for the first time. And all you could made was omelet, toast and there was jam in the fridge.

Tae- Good morning Babe.....
You- ah, good morning!
Tae- You made breakfast??
You- Just tried.... I am not a kitchen person.
Tae- It's okay, I will cook for us!
You- I need to learn nah....
Tae- nope, you have office.
You- Fuck- I have office!!!

He laughed again. You looked so lost.

Tae- calm down, you won't be late. Let's eat and I will drop you.

You both ate together and then he dropped you at your office. You needed to sort alot work cause you were gonna take a break for 3 days. Yeah, only 3 days.

You did your work properly then at evening you saw Taehyung waiting for you outside with corns. You smiled and hugged him.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I am kinda late hehe..... there's so much stuffs are going so yeah! My college is gonna start from tomorrow I am quite nervous lol.
Keep supporting me I will try to update as soon as I can.

Love y'all ❤️
And Yeah Happy Independence day 🇮🇳
& Happy Liberation Day to South Korea 🇰🇷