Chapter 2- beat down

After watching my dad and sister fight I realized that one day one of them would get really hurt. I didn't want it to be Ena. I started working out to get stronger, secretly taking a few fighting and self defense classes all while staying alert. I hoped that I wouldn't need to use any of this but I just have really shitty luck. It was an ordinary Wednesday night and I was just upstairs doing nothing when I could hear Ena and my dad fighting, I didn't think much of it until Ena started screaming out of pain. I practically flew down the stairs and the moment I saw my dad I punched him in the face. Hard. He flew back and I could see the blood dripping from his nose. It was really satisfying. He got up and we fought, he hit me a few times but I beat the shit out of him.
"FUCK YOU. YOURE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND A TERRIBLE FATHER. ME AND ENA DON'T FEEL SAFE HERE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING SUCH A PATHETIC MAN. YOURE A MONSTER. ROT IN HELL."

I yelled at him more and more. Then stopped. I got sick to my stomach, running to the sink and throwing up I realized.. I was turning into him.. I wiped my mouth and walked over to him. "Lay your hands on Ena and I'll fucking kill you. Asshole." Me and her may fight but she's my sister, I need her. I left the house and walked, ended up in an alley way and I just kinda sat there.

I then heard some familiar voices. The voices of bullies from my school. If they saw me I knew nothing good would come out of it, so I got up and started walking away then one of them yelled out
"Is that you Shinonome? Hah! You running away because you're scared? Fucking pussy. How about you go cry to your mommy! Oh wait that's right... You don't have one!!"
All five of them burst out into laughter.
"I'm walking away so you don't need to cry to your mom after I beat the fucking shit out of you." I didn't want to get involved because right now I wasn't in a good state of mind and I knew I'd hurt someone, bad.
"The fuck did you just say?"
They all walked over to me and then they started kicking, and punching. I just laid there, the only way to not hurt one of them was to just let my mind go blank. I felt so numb and tired. After what felt like forever they all finally left laughing. I was all bloody and bruised, I think my rib was cracked. I got up and walked home.

I saw myself in the reflection of a puddle and jeez I looked like shit.

I got home and Ena was on the couch waiting for me.

"Where the hell were you- What happened?!?" She got up from her seat and before she could get to me I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the sink, but it was red. I threw up blood for the first time.

"Akito.."

I ignored her and walked up to my room and locked the door. I opened my sock drawer and dug around for a bit and found it. My box cutter. I sat down on the bed and took out the blade and started to cut my wrists. It's not my first time, I've been doing it since the beginning of middle school. Now it was the end of middle school and things haven't changed. As the years pass I just get more and more pathetic. I love to sing, and perform, but if I'm not good then what's the point? I laid down on my back and just went to sleep