He's a Mystery

It was the first day of school, one of the most nerve racking days for Louis Tomlinson, a 16 year old high school student. He was always nervous everything would go wrong.

"It will be ok Lou. I promise. You've done this many times before and nothing has ever gone wrong. You will be fine." Louis mom reassured him before he got out of the car.

"I know. Thanks for the ride mum, love you." Louis smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

While walking to the lockers Louis stopped and talked to few people. He saw a few new kids who he simply said 'hi' or 'welcome' to. There was one who caught his eye the most. He was a rather tall boy with longer curly hair. He was wearing black skinny jeans with rips on the knees and a black and grey jumper.

"Hello." Louis smiled at the tall boy. The boy did nothing back, just stared. His eyes looked as nothing was inside, just sadness and loneliness. Louis felt strange as the boy didn't say anything back, unlike the other students. He decided to walk back. As he approached him the skinny boy began to cower and shake.

"Whoa lad, I'm not gonna hurt ya. Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Louis Tomlinson." He said with a smile and waited for the boy to say something back. "Don't talk?" Louis asked and waited for a reply. "Ah, that's ok we can work something out. How about I show you to your classes ya?" Louis asked with a smile. The boy just started at him with fear on his eyes.

Louis tried asking a few other questions but, the boy didn't talk. When asking his name, the boy simply pointed to a notebook he had in his hand. "Ah, Harry. What a lovely name." Louis smiled. When the bell rang the curly haired boy ran off, leaving Louis with a frown.