A Single Word

Harry didn't know what to do. Should be text Louis or would that annoy the shorter boy? Harry paced around his bedroom for what seemed like hours contemplating what to do. I'll just text him once and see what he says, Harry thought to himself before pulling out his dated iPhone. He put Louis into his contact list before texting him. 

Louis was sitting on his bed waiting for Harry's text when he finally heard the tone. A single word was all Louis needed to see pop up on his phone as long as it was Harry.

Harry: Hi Louis, it's Harry.

Louis: Hey Harry what's up? :)

A smiley face? Harry thought. Maybe he did want to talk to Harry.

Harry: Um, the ceiling? :/

Louis: Ha! You're funny ;)

Harry: Thanks, so what's up for you?

Louis: Also a ceiling ;)

Louis could feel the virtual tension, he has to relieve it somehow.

Louis: Harry I need to tell you something that i think you should know before we become better friends.

Harry got worried but hesitantly answered 

Harry: What is it?

Louis: I'm.... gay.

Harry: Ok, doesn't bother me, I am too.

Harry didn't mean to tell him that. What if Louis was lying? What if Louis wasn't gay and just wanted to get it out of him. 

Louis: Oh cool! Something we have in common I guess :D

At this point, Louis was jumping around his room knowing Harry could possibly have feelings for Louis as Louis did for Harry.

Harry: Ya guess so.

Louis: You should come over and talk to me in real life :)

Harry: Uhm, still not very comfortable with that im not sure about it

Louis: Cmon it will be fun :) just two pals hanging out 

Harry: Fine. ill have to sneak out tho so if i get in trouble its your fault. whats your address?

Louis: Oh bad boy? I like that ;)               (address)

Harry: On my way.