Out the Window

Louis quickly rushed to tell his mum that Harry would be joining them for dinner. She questioned a bit but decided to do what would make her son the happiest. As Harry jumped out of his window, he regretted it. He knew he's barley talked to Louis even though he's heard Louis talk for ages. He could listen to Louis talk for years. Shit, Harry thought to himself, do I have feelings for Louis? Harry decided to brush off the feeling he felt towards Louis and continued walking, looking down at his map occasionally to make sure he was walking the right way. 

Harry stood in front of the door, sweaty palms and short quick breaths taking him over. He hesitantly knocked on the light brown door. Not long after he knocked a familiar face appeared. A smiling happy Louis appeared around the door. 

"Hey!" Louis said as he gestured for Harry to step inside. 

"Hi." Harry said, keeping his head away from Louis face.

"Mum, Harry is here, we will be in my room." Louis shouted which made Harry cower a bit.

"Alright, no locking doors." She said back before Louis lead Harry upstairs.

"I'm so glad you came over." Louis smiled at the taller boy. "Ya, your house is lovely," Harry said. 

"I don't know why you don't talk more, you're voice is lovely," Louis said which made a slight blush appear onto the curly haired boy. Louis giggled at his pink cheeks which made him blush too.

"Are you flirting with me?" Harry awkwardly said. Harry was always the awkward kid. "If you want me to be," Louis smirked and looked into Harry's beautiful green eyes. Harry shrugged and looked around Louis room. "Coldplay, they're nice," Harry said after looking at a few posters.

"You like them too?" Harry simply nodded. Louis got up and turned a Coldplay CD on low volume then sat a little closer to Harry then he previously way. Harry started singing along without realizing it and Louis knew it at that moment. Harry was the one he needed. Louis simply smiled and continued to listen.