6: That one song by The Fray...

"That's enough, Aqua!Ruby called out from behind him. The twin girl walked up and placed a hand on her brother's shoulder, twisting him around so he faced her. "It was just a hug! Why do you have to get so angry?"

"I'm only looking out for my kid-sister," He argued back, starting at Ruby, "as I said, he's a danger to those around."

The noise around Markus had faded out as he hung his head low. He felt anger towards Aqua, but at the same time, he started to agree. If they do find out, could I put them in jeopardy? The ravenette thought to himself.

He slowly walked away from the scene, trying to blend in with the background without anyone who focused on the twins turning to him.

The teen took a deep breath as he reached the door that led out of the stage area. He gave the people behind him a side eye as he tried to embrace their looks for the last time before he opened the door and left in haste.

He's right, Markus thought as he chucked his blazer off and let his hair down from its ponytail. He stared on as the crowd around him ignored him and moved on, creating the perfect area for him to hide.

He froze for a moment when he heard a cry behind him, one that had its heart broken. He tried to fade it out so that the only thing his ears tuned to was the sound of feet on the concrete but panicked when the voices high sounded like they were growing closer.

"Markus! Please, ignore what I said and my idiot brother!" the voice cried not 10 meters from his ears.

The receiver moved on in the crowd, not rushing, knowing he'd get caught if he wasn't already.

His luck proved right as Ruby and Memcho, now without their wigs, passed by, not considering the one male they didn't see.

That was close, he thought as he looked around. He walked behind some of the prop shops that appeared for the day to get some peace, hopefully.

Forget what she said? What did she mean? I missed something, I guess... the male shrugged and continued walking until he got to a corner with a pillar next to it.

"It's better if they forget about me..." he said to himself, looking around at the people around him. Those who smiled and cherished their moment surrounded the lone male.

He reached the pillar and sat against it, allowing his hair to fall on his face in uneven bangs.

"You know," a female voice reached his ears from behind the pillar. "That Aqua guy sure is smart but an idiot all the same."

The boy's emerald eyes slowly turned to the left. He tried to picture the owner of the voice in his mind but shrugged. "Yeah, but he's not wrong..."

"Uh! Can you please stop with the doom and gloom!?" The girl whined from behind the pillar.

"Wait, what?" Markus quickly stood up and walked around the pillar as he figured out the voice's owner. When he came around, he saw a redhead in the school uniform that he wore.

"Also," the girl held up the blazer Markus threw on the floor before, "Don't throw stuff like this away, please? It could be priceless one day."

"Kana, why are you here?" Markus stared down at the petite girl and crossed his arms. "Seeing as you understand us clearly, you heard what Aqua said."