𝟏𝟓

𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐢𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲. Nicole and I decided around 6pm that we'd go and get out of the house for a little while. I texted Jer to let him know what I was doing and he told me that he's at the beach with everyone for a couple hours, but he'd be near his phone in case I needed a ride or anything. 

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦:
𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!

Huh I didn't even know I still followed her. Weird. Whatever. 

I ignored that notification and now it's 8pm and I'm getting ready to go. Nicole's here still, she brought clothes when she came over this morning in case we ended up going. She's sitting the edge of the bathtub on her phone and I'm curling my hair. 

We have music playing from the house speakers and Maneater by Nelly Furtado is currently blaring. 

"Kenny Kens are you feeling like getting high or plastered tonight," Nicole glanced up from her phone and I turned to look at her.

"Fireball," I replied and the girl's eyes widened dramatically.

"One of those nights huh? I'm down, I've got a handle in my car that needs a new home," she said and I laughed.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I agreed and she smiled.

"Should I get Shayla to pick us up so we can pregame?" Nicole asked and I shrugged.

"Yeah I'm down for whatever," I said and she facetimed Shayla.

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄:

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞

"Hey Shayla what're you guys doing?" Nicole asked as she set up the phone on the counter so we could both be in frame. 

"Shay Shay!" I added and the girl on the phone smiled. 

"Hey guys we're setting Gigi's up right now. Do you guys need a ride here? I have to get some drinks so I can swing by," she offered.

"That'd be perfect," I said and Nicole nodded.

"Yeah do you want us to see if we have what you want here?" Nicole asked and Shayla shook her head.

"It's alright, Gigi wants Guava juice so I'm gonna have to go to the store anyways," she replied.

"Okay perfect, see you soon, love you," Nicole said.

"Yeah love you Shay," I added and she blew both of a kiss through the screen.

"Love you too, byee," Shayla said and hung up.

-

"That was perfect," Nicole said as she picked her phone back up.

"Yeah now we just need a ride back," I agreed and she nodded.

"I'll ask Con and if he says no I think Kaylee's skipping tonight," she suggested and I shrugged.

"I'm good with whoever, worst case Jer said he could come get us, but I'd rather not do that if possible," I added and Nicole hummed an 'okay', texting Conrad and Kaylee separately.