Chapter 1

Nate and steel were working in the lab developing new technology when suddenly steel accidentally knocked over a table of supplies steel stood up and said '' sorry Nate that was an accident..'' Nate then said while cleaning up '' hey its fine steel I know now you don't mean to do that sort of thing on purpose'' steel was happy to hear that and helped Nate clean up.

Meanwhile in the dimension that evox was now habiatating he and scrozzle were working on a plan both robo blaze and Roxy walked in and kneeled before evox and then robo blaze asked '' evox what is your grand plan that you have been working on for weeks?'' evox then said '' this plan is simple I want you two to cause a distraction in both the South Park and coral harbour beach while scrozzle and his tronics cause a distraction in the West park that way the rangers are split up and then the new fashioned robotron called Capture bot will capture the sliver ranger then we make him turn against the rangers and use him to steal all the technology in the base understand?!'' robo Roxy then said while they both stood up '' trust me master evox we won't fail you..'' then both Roxy and blaze teleported with scrozzle tronics and Capture bot following a second later.

Back at the rangers base the alarms suddenly blared so the rangers ran to the commander office and then Devon said '' commander what's the problem?'' commander shaw then said ''we've detected robo blaze in the South Park robo Roxy at coral harbour beach and scrozzle and a robotron in the west park so we need you guys to split up..'' Devon and the others nodded and then Devon said '' me and Nate will take robo blaze Ravi and Zoey take care of robo Roxy and steel can take care of the robotron lets go!'' the others dashed out of the command room but before steel could leave he was stopped by Nate '' steel! are you sure you can take that robotron all by yourself?'' steel then said '' don't worry brother I'll be fine come on lets go!'' Nate smiled and followed steel and the others out of the base and morphered into their ranger forms and they split up.

Meanwhile scrozzle and Capture bot were working away stealing barrels and barrels of morphex when suddenly steel appeared (in his ranger form) and began to blast and attack them during the fight scrozzle ordered Capture bot to use his ability on steel, steel was then grabbed by the tronics '' hey! let go go me!'' said steel while struggling to get the tronics off him Capture bot then began to build up a beam which he then fired moments later which trapped steel in little box scrozzle then said while picking up the incase box '' good job Capture bot evox will sure be very happy now lets go I better also sent a message to blaze and Roxy but they better make it discreet we don't want the rangers to get suspicious..'' scrozzle and Capture bot then teleported with the barrels of morphex.

Robo Roxy and Robo blaze had joined up with each other and were attacking the rangers robo Roxy then got the message from scrozzle and they both shot one more beam and then teleported away with another barrel that they were both stealing.

The rangers had powered down and were slightly confused ''why did they go so quickly they only took one barrel of morphex?'' asked Zoey '' I'm not sure lets go back to base I'm sure steel is there..'' said Nate while they were walking back to base.