Chapter 2

Back at evox's main operations scrozzle brought steel before evox still in his containment box robo Roxy then said '' how are we going to make that tin ranger work for us?'' evox then said '' oh trust me it will be very simple especially with all the morphex you so gradually gifted me Scrozzle!'' scrozzle came forth to evox '' yes master?'' said scrozzle awaiting commands '' my spies have seen the rangers heading back to base both gridbattle force and the rangers can't know we have steel sent out a gigadrone to distract them while I work on my little gift  for steel..''  said evox scrozzle nodded and activated a gigadrone sending it to a morphex tower.

The rangers were walking back to base and were about to contact the base to ask if steel was there however before they could the gigadrone spawned in and the rangers morphed again and got their zords sent in thanks to some quick thinking from Devon they were able to dodge the gigadrones wide range of attacks and then Devon used his cheetah beast blaster and was able to destroy the gigadrone they then all left the zord and demorphed again leaving them all even more confused '' do you think that was just odd for anyone else I mean first robo Roxy and robo blaze left with only barrel of morphex without getting any more and now a random gigadrone attack?'' said Ravi the others nodded agreeing it was weird Nate then said '' come on lets get back to base steel is probably wondering where we are..'' they then began to walk back to base.

Meanwhile back at Evox's operation evox had finally finished working on his surprise for steel scrozzle took out the incasing box and threw it down releasing steel who then demorphed from being in the box for so long.

''Where I'm I? Evox?!!'' said steel while being hold back by tronics '' ranger I have brought you here for a special reason to help me retrieve technology from gridbattle forcers vault!'' said evox while walking towards steel a little bit '' what!? help you? never!'' said steel shocked at such a request evox then said '' oh trust me you will thanks to the barrels and barrels of morphex we stole I have made a certain collar and with the amount of morphex fused into it, it won't run out of morphex for months meaning that you are all mine robot!'' evox then pulled out a collar and placed in onto steel's neck and activated with a remote steel screamed and groaned in pain as the collar took control of him steel then stopped struggling and then said in a obeying voice '' what is your order master evox?'' this made evox smile happily.

The end of Chapter 2