Chapter 4

Weeks had passed and steel had tried over and over again to steal the technology from the rangers vault but wasn't able to since they were all asking steel to do many things and steel had no option but to comply since he couldn't let them get suspicious well all minus nate who began to grow more and more suspicious as steel did things he normally wouldn't do and kept making excuses about ben and Betty he knew that something wasn't right.

The rangers were outside playing basketball and during the game nate and Zoey took a break on the sidelines nate then said while Zoey was drinking a carrot smoothie '' hey Zoey have you noticed anything odd about steel?'' Zoey then said after finishing her drink '' I don't think so why are you asking?'' nate then said '' I don't know he keeps making excuses about ben and Betty being missing from work and it just seems something is off...'' Zoey looked at steel and then at nate and said '' who knows maybe what he is saying about ben and Betty is true but anyways can you go grab me another carrot smoothie please?'' nate then said '' okay sure make sure to let steel back  to the lab in 2 minutes he needs to help me work on some technology for an experiment..'' Zoey nodded and nate headed back inside.

Nate had reached the Drinks machine and was about to get a carrot smoothie until he heard a loud crash coming from the supply closet at first nate brushed it off thinking it was a mouse or something until he heard again even louder than last time so nate decided to investigate it he saw that it was locked so after he entered in the code and opened it and revealed ben and Betty tied up falling on the ground.

''Ben! Betty!'' said nate as he helped up ben and Betty and removed the sliver rope he saw the rope and saw how it was silver he knew something was up but he decided to check with ben and Betty '' what happened to you guys? you were gone for weeks!'' said nate after ben and Betty took a deep breath '' it was steel! he tried to break into the rangers vault and we saw a weird collar on him and when we were going to contact you guys he tied us up and placed us in the supply closet and before locking us in he said that he can't have us interfere with evox's plan!'' said both ben and Betty at the same time this of course took nate by surprise but quickly deduced the collar was some sort of mind controlled collar nate said thanks to ben and Betty and get to safety as he had to warn the rangers ben and Betty ran to the safety bunker and nate was running down the hallway to where steel was:

In his lab.

The end of chapter 4