Chapter 3

Steel had entered grid battle force moments before the rangers did now completely under evox's control luckily for evox steel had entered secretly so that way none in grid battle force told the rangers evox also told steel that if anyone saw his new collar he would say that he got it from a fan after saving them.

Steel had entered Nate's lab and had turned off the security system to the vault and was about to steal everything he could get his hands on when suddenly both ben and Betty entered the lab '' oh hey steel I didn't realise you were here hey why are you entering the vault?'' asked ben while they were both looking confused Betty saw the collar and knew something wasn't up she and ben were about to contact the rangers and commander shaw when suddenly steel used one of weapons to create a sliver rope around ben and Betty steel then grabbed them and placed them in a supply closet and before closing he said to them '' sorry but evox needs these weapons and we can't have you causing problems have fun being trapped in here!'' he then closed the supply closet and locked it for good with a code he entered in and went back to the lab.

Steel was about to again get the technology from the vault until he heard someone coming so steel quickly placed the code in again and seemed like he was working.

The rangers had all returned to base and entered Nate's lab and saw steel working away nate immediately hugged steel and said after stopping hugging steel '' glad your okay steel.. hey what's that?'' nate had noticed the collar and steel said '' oh a fan of ours gave me this collar as a gift for saving them..'' nate was a bit skeptical but said '' okay steel Devon Zoey Ravi you guys better get to the training room and practice me and steel will work on some technology...'' the others nodded and headed off to the training room nate and steel began to work and about 5 minutes later nate said '' hey steel have you seen where ben and Betty are? they were suppose to help me..'' steel then said '' oh yeah they are currently tied up with work from the general..'' this made nate a Bit suspicious of steel since the general wasn't meant to come in today but just brushed it off but nate decided to keep a close eye on steel just in case.

The end of Chapter 3