Chapter 5

Nate had quickly arrived at his lab now knowing what steel was really up to he saw steel in the lab and decided to be very subtle since he knew steel couldn't know he knew he was under evox's control so nate very careful made his way to the nearby weapon that was placed on the table he was about to grab it until steel grabbed it.

''What are you doing brother?'' asked steel in a creepy almost very robotic voice as held the weapon in one hand menacingly ''s-steel... i-ti's nothing really j-just g-give me the weapon...'' said nate reaching out for the weapon but steel rose it up and pointed it at nate saying ''no.. I know what you are trying to do you are going to try and shoot off my collar that evox has so graciously gifted me....'' nate tried to reason with steel '' steel listen to me your under evox's mind control collar if you just let me-'' but before nate could finish the rangers entered the lab and where shocked when they saw steel holding a weapon at nate '' steel? what are you doing?'' asked Ravi confused steel didn't say anything and instead of firing the weapon at nate he pointed at the other rangers and fired at them which they then thankfully dodged steel then quickly ran out of the lab leaving the rangers there shocked.

''What's wrong with steel?!'' asked Devon still shocked at what happened '' no time to explain but the short version is evox is controlling steel's mind and we have to get him and break the collar it's the thing controlling him..'' said nate quickly this made the others surprised even further but then they all stopped being shocked and all ran out of the lab following closely behind steel.

Scrozzle and the robo blaze and Roxy were relaxing since they didn't have to anything for weeks when suddenly they got an alert and scrozzle said '' oh great that stupid ranger got caught and is now requesting help blaze cause an distraction in south sector while I sent a gigadrone in west sector Roxy take capture bot with the mind controlled remote and help the liver ranger destroy his own brother..'' robo blaze and Roxy nodded and teleported (along with capture bot with Roxy) to their designated areas.

The rangers were really close behind steel until they heard the news about the gigadrone and blaze in completely different sectors ''what are we going to do?'' asked Devon nate thought and said '' Ravi Zoey head to where blaze is and Devon head to where the gigadrone is I will deal with steel..'' the others nodded and morphed and travelled to their spots nate morphed and continued to chase steel.

The end of chapter 5