005 .

Jordan's pov

When the movie was over we left. The car ride home was silent. I was just thinking of what i was gonna do when we got home. When we made it home I helped Kayloni out the truck and we went into the house. I immediately dragged her up stairs. i pushed her on the bed and started kissing her. I bit her lip making her moan and I took the chance to slide my tongue in her mouth. We were making out and I felt her tug on my shirt. I pulled away taking my shirt off and throwing it to the side. I caught her staring at my abs slightly biting her bottom lip. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt pulling it over her head. She let me take it off slowly. Once it was off, I just stared at her smiling.
I leaned back in to kiss her again, sliding my arms around her waist, and my tongue her her mouth.
She wrapped her arms around my neck, slightly moaning a little into the kiss.
now if I wasn't already turned on, that would've done it.

I started kissing down to her jawline and down her neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. I hear her moans, every one making me want her more and more.
I kiss down to her chest, stopping right above her bra. I lift my head up giving her a quick kiss before bringing my head back down to her stomach. I kiss all on her light four pack, leaving hickeys everywhere. By now she's just watching me, her breathing getting heavier. I kiss all the way down to over the rim of her jeans, looking up, holding on to the top of them. Asking if I can take them off without using words. Kk looks me in my eyes nodding her head yes. I don't waist no time to unbutton them and pull the off slowly, along with her underwear. Now the only thing she was wearing was a bra. I propped her legs up, spreading them and getting in between them. I started kissing down from her belly button, stopping right over her 🙀. I kiss on her inner thigh, still making eye contact. Watching her every movement, I kiss closer and closer to her core. When I get to it and i pause, looking in her eyes for permission. When she nods her head yes, I dove right in. I kissed her core, moving my tongue in circular movements. Her moaning got louder, and she put her hand on the back of my head, gripping my hair. I put a finger in and started going at it. Her moans got louder and louder. She was moaning my name and everything. "Mmmm~ shit Jordan," she moaned rolling her eyes to the back of her head I put a second finger in, pumping them in and faster. I hit her spot and she basically yelled.
"Fuck!~ Right there baby," She said calling me baby.
I could get used to that reallll quick.
"mmh~ shit i'm finna-i'm finna!" she moaned. I moved my fingers outta her letting her cum all in my mouth. I licked it all up, bringing my face up to hers, kissing her with tongue. I picked my shirt up and put it on her. I carried her to her bathroom and running the shower water. Once it felt ok, I took my shirt off of Kayloni and put her in the shower, taking my clothes off getting in behind her. When I got in, she turned towards me, putting her arms around my neck while mine were sitting around her waist.
"I love you." I said not even realizing, because I was so lost in her eyes. I realized what I said when I seen her eyes get wide.
"Wait, I ain't mean that. I mean I did, but .. well .. you know." I said looking everywhere but her eyes, not wanting to see the look of being weirded out.
She grabbed my chin turning my face towards her. I look at her seeing her .. smiling? " I love you too" she told me. I looked all over her face to see if she was lying or not. and I ain't see nothing but love.
I smiled a genuine smile and seen her blush, looking away. I put my hand on her cheek softly, turning her face towards me.
"Don't look away, I hate when you do that." I said still smiling. She just smiled, leaning in and kissing me.
"Don't do too much of that, not unless u ready for round two." I said making her laugh. I just smiled admiring her. She's so beautiful.

Love ain't never been so easy .

I love how you make it so easy .

____________________________________

Kayloni pov

We just said the first I love you. And I do love her. i'm just scared she don't love me like I love her. What happens if she turns out to be like my last girlfriend? What happens if I don't make it out this time?
"Baby what's wrong?" Jordan asked holding my chin in her hand making me look her in the eyes.
"Nothing." I say looking away.
"Kayloni look at me." she said grabbing my face with both hands and turning my face towards her.
"What's on yo mind?" she asked me, genuinely wanting to know.
"It's nothing, really. Just had a little thought about the past." I said, not wanting to say too much.
"You promise you're ok?" she asked bringing her pinky up for me to wrap mine around.
"Promise." I said wrapping my pinky around hers, leaning in and kissing her.

962 words . myb ik it's short but it's sum 🤷‍♀️