chapter 4.

Angry pomeranian-->

The bunch of extras were going off again, being loud and too energetic at this hour.
I mean what's the hype? Just a student from class 1-C that's transferring to our class,taking minata's place.

That's one thing, that little perv not being here that's why the girls can be more like themselves.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo yelled.

"Oh come on Bakugo, admit that your exited that minata's not in the class anymore! It's manly to admit it, even Shinso admitted it!" Kirishima said, as he gave his signature shark tooth grin.

"Yea bakubro! No more wasting tape on that perv." Sero commented.

"Tch." Bakugo replied, then putting his feet on his table, and his hands in his pockets then leaning back, closing his eyes.

"Bakugo! Get your feet of that table!" Iida said in a robot like voice, while chopping his hands through the air.

"And what are you gonna do, four eyes?" He taunted

"Listen up class." They heard Aizawa Sensei say in a tired voice. "We have a student transferring to this class due mixing up files and documents."

As on cue, a fairly tale boy walked into the room, holding his bag with 1 hand and the the other one in his pocket.
He had 2 hair colors, one side red and the other white..his eyes were also 2 different colours; turquoise, while his right is a brownish dark gray.

"Class, this is Shoto Todoroki from class 1-C. You may sit on the chair near the green haired boy."

He looked hesitant for a second before walking over to the shitty nerd who had a smile on his face as always.
He walked past me, making eye contact before typical bakugo tched and looking away, rather looking outside the window.

'Flippen' half-n-half bastard.' He thought to himself.

Words, 313

Sorry for the short chapters 🙏

I am mentally exhausted from yesterday.