chapter 38

They sat and stared at each other for a long time while the rain was still lightly tapping on the windows, filling the awkward silence.
"...excuse me?"

"You heard me the first time," Bakugo unpatiently replied, "And don't tell me bullshit."

Todoroki scoffed, "Are you saying I have sleeping problems?"

"Yes."

"You have no right to say that."

"Yes, I do, you sleep in class."

"That's not a valid example."

"You didn't let me finish, Half-n-half-shit," Bakugo said, glaring at the person before him waiting to speak and when he said nothing, he carried on. "I heard you crying in your sleep last night." He softly spoke.

Bakugo carefully examined Todoroki's facial expression, but it held no emotion whatsoever. "You're crossing a line." He warned, glaring back at the teen who sat before him.

"You need help," Bakugo said, arguing back. Thunder cracked in the distance, and like a camera, a flash of light filled the room and Bakugo could have sworn he saw a mixture of anger, tiredness, and helplessness in Todoroki's eyes.

"You know nothing." He almost laughed out loud. "You don't know what you're even talking about."

"Yelling and crying in your sleep tells me enough." Bakugo quickly pointed out, that he got a small cold laugh from Todoroki.

"This conversation was nice," he sarcastically said, putting down his mug he didn't even drink out of. "Thanks for the coffee."

He got up, but before he left he heard Bakugo mumble, "Don't forget after school we're going to my house for the project."

Hey guysssss
I'm posting this lovely chapter because school is starting again on tomorrow.
I'm gonna take a break from writing just for a week or so..I got news this morning that someone had passed this morning that helped me a lot last year..so...yea.

I hope you guys stay safe and drink lots of water!

~Broken_English♡.