chapter 10

Todoroki--> (3rd person povs)

"And why are you guys late?" Aizawa asked as he turned around to face the Baku squad + Todoroki.

"Well you see-" Mina tried to explain but Aizawa cut her off.

"You know what? I am not even interested on what happened, I'll give you guys 3 minutes to go and change come back." With that the 5 students ran off to the locker rooms.

Bakugo cursed under his breath as he fumbled with his shirt trying to get it off, while Todoroki, Kamanari and Kirishima was almost finished.
"DIE!" Katsuki yelled, burning a hole in his shirt.

The sound of the little explosion made Shoto freeze for a few seconds.
"You good todobro?" Kirishima asked.

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine." He said, as he gave him a small smile, then finishing putting on his shirt, walking out afterwards.

Bakugo, Denki and Kirishima following after a short wile, standing with the class.

"I can see the rest has decided to join us." Aizawa started, in a tired voice as usual.
"Today we'll be working in teams, that I decided, if I call you and your partners' name please go and stand with them."

Everyone nobbed, while Bakugo just 'tched' and put his hands in his pockets.

Aizawa then started to name the pairs
"Sero and Mina.
Uraka and Iida.
Shinsho and Midoriya.
Momo and Denki.
Jiro and Kirishima.
Tokoyami and Aoyama.
Sato and Ojiro.
Asui and Toru.
And lastly Bakugo and Todoroki."

"Damn half-n-half bastard." Bakugo grumbled, as Shoto began to walk towards him.

"Where do w-"

"Shut it." Bakugo said and glared at him, but Todoroki gave him a a weird look in his eyes that made Katsuki regret telling him to shush.
"Just follow me." He grumbled.

Shoto quietly followed him to a open area where no one was. He looked over at Bakugo, who was busy getting into a fighting stance, before looking up,
"Don't hold back." Katsuki said as he looked at Shoto.

Words, 331