0.

— kamryn's pov:

i looked at him, my eyes following him as he walked in.

"what's the mood for?" he asked putting the plastic bag that he held onto the island.

"the fact that you're home at 9pm...you promised 7 to the girls".

"im back though aren't i?" he replied making me roll my eyes.

i mixed the salad up watching him approach from my peripheral vision "you look good" he mumbled smacking my ass.

i didn't reply just carried on.

his eyes burnt a hole into the side of my face until he buried his lips into the crook of my neck while massaging my ass "its been a long day ma".

"i know it's been" i replied moving out of his hold.

i heard him mumble something before walking over to kamari and saint's day cribs. their day cribs were simply just cribs that stayed downstairs which is was where we were most of the time. it just enabled them to be close to us and vice versa.

"mommy is being mean" he spoke as he picked up a half asleep kamari "daddy missed you fat...chunk i mean. mommy doesn't like me calling you that but i know you know it's all love".

i looked at his back as it faced me while he put kamari back in his crib and cradled saint.

"what's this?" i asked referring to the bag that he had previously put on the island.

"chinese food".

"regular smegular or hood chinese".

"hood".

"you want me to decant it on a plate for you? it feels cold".

"nah i've got it. sit at the table i'll meet you there".

"im tired. im going to bed".

"i've got food for you and i know you haven't eaten all day so go sit at that table beloved. im coming".

"let me help then...i don't just want to wait".

"mommy always likes to stay busy lil man" he chuckled to saint who rested on his chest as he held him.

"keep him still" i said as i removed his hearing aid.

"how's he finding that?" he asked as he placed saint back down.

"he's-".