4.

— kamryn's pov:

"were at disneyland!!!" ava cheered jumping up and down with excitement.

we were currently stood near the entrance of the park, at the top of main street. straight ahead was sleeping beauty's castle with a parade of shops leading the way.

people were crossing the 'street' into shops and taking selfies with their families

people were crossing the 'street' into shops and taking selfies with their families. avas eyes were lit up.

we all matched the disney land aesthetic as we were all dressed up with at least something disney themed.

ava was dressed in a princess tiana dress with a tiara on top of her neat bun and the twins were dressed in a identical baby blue and grey mickey mouse bodysuit with baby blue sweatpants to match.

me and dave just dressed in tshirts with cartoon images of simba and nala as the heat was too much to do anything overly excessive.

it was a cute thing to do and made ava happy she was already wishing that princess tiana would notice her.

"daddy daddy lets go!" she said tugging on dave as i was pushing the stroller.

"go where baby, we gotta know where we're going" he replied staying put.

he looked at his phone "on the website it said the parade starts at 3, it is currently 2:51pm. how about we watch the parade and use that time to think about what you want to do? here's a pocket map of the park" he said grabbing one from the information stand.

"okay" she said, the excitement in her voice put out.

"cheer up princess" he replied picking her up "we're about to meet your favourite princess!".

"really?!".

"yes really lets go!" he said patting my back and walking towards the castle.

i smiled following behind them as they talked to each other. i was so grateful for him, he had been essential with the keeping ava happy process since the girls had been taken.

2 months had past since the court cased had been filed and it was now the 11th of july, ava's birthday. a lot had happened between that time.

in those 2 months, the twins turned 3 months, and were the cutest most energetic boys in the world. kamari was just getting chunkier and saint was putting on weight too which is exactly what ximena was looking for. i had two healthy baby boys.

they had met many milestones very quickly. they both babbled frequently, kamari a little more than saint and they both adored toys that made noise and their play gyms.