13 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ᴘᴇʀsɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ & sᴀssʏ

Taehyung is busy preparing some files for his meeting that is going to start in an hour.

He actually rescheduled the meeting to that time as he came late after all -----

Today's morning was all about dogs.

He is so occupied in his work that he don't notice Hani who just got in without knocking. The secretary gets so close to Taehyung.

The CEO startles after seeing the proximity and it happens too fast that the ink on his desk spills on his jacket.

"Oh I'm sorry,Mr Kim! The secretary says in a fake worried tone,smirking internally.

She immediately starts wiping the ink on the jacket with a napkin and deliberately ruins it more by coloring Taehyung's shirt.

"Stop." Taehyung pushes her slightly.

"I'm so sorry,Mr Kim. I----

"What was that Hani? You startled me and now this." Taehyung is really frustrated looking at his jacket and shirt.

It's far from maintenance now.

"I can go take your clothes at your house." Hani suggests abruptly.

"You won't find anyone there."

"You can give me the keys."

"Thanks but not thanks. He says. I don't let strangers inside my house." Taehyung says looking sternly at the other.

"But I'm not a str---

"Go and get me a new suit now." Taehyung says giving Hani his black card.

"You trust a stranger enough to give her your black card?" Hani asks in sassy tone.

"Cuz I know you won't run away with it but if you dare--- Taehyung gets close to Hani with his scary look. I'll ruin you all,Yang Hani." He says in a warning tone.

"I'm not stopping you." Hani says smiling daringly.

"What?" Taehyung looks at the other confusingly raising her eyebrows.

"I- I mean your stopping me from leaving,Mr Kim." She says with a small laugh.

Taehyung realizes they aren't in a good position so he moves back.

"Bye,Mr Kim." Hani says waving at the other.

Taehyung just rolls his eyes.

~

"Guess where we are,Moon? Aera asks her dog excitedly,Moon just looks at her with a confused look. Ok,so we're at a mall! She says excitedly.

You know it's been months since I bought you collars and leashes,right? I'm sorry. You know Eomma was so frustrated but now we'll buy you many necessities at the dog section. She says walking inside the mall.