hangman

TW: mentions of sewerside + swearing.

______________________________________________________

sometimes, anger takes over. you say things you dont mean.

"YOUR ONLY A NUISANCE TO ME! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!" Ena shouted, "IF YOU FUCKING HATE ME, THEN JUST LEAVE."

"I DONT HATE YOU, ENA!" Akito shouted back.

"RIGHT. YOU HAVE THIS STUPID PERFECT GROUP YOU COULD BE WITH! HOW COULD YOU EVEN HATE ANYTHING?!" Ena scoffed, storming to her room.

"I HATE YOU, AKITO!! I REALLY FUCKING DO." Ena slammed the door. She layed down on her bed as she stared at the ceiling. Her vision blurred as angry tears rolled down her face. What went wrong?

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

Ena opened her eyes, she must've fallen asleep while crying. She got up and opened the door. The feeling of guilt took over as she walked over to akito's room.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Akito?" She called out. No reply.. "Im sorry, i didnt mean anything. I dont hate you. you.. if you were never born, i.." Ena didnt finish her sentence and just sighed instead. "Akito, please. Come out." She begged.

ENA GENTLY OPENS THE DOOR

"Akito-... !!" Ena froze in place, her mouth was open and quivering as tears swelled up. She couldnt even speak, not even make a sound. Ena fell to her knees.

akito's lifeless body hang, there, a note taped on his chest.

Ena struggled to walk towards Akito, but she got there. She read the note on his bed, uncontrollably sobbing.

"ᴇɴᴀ, ɪᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ. ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀᴋɪᴛᴏ."

The note read. "You idiot.." she mumbled, "how.. how could i be so stupid..?"