hangman, bad end

tw: sewerside mentions and some other stuff (i forgor what u call them)

_______________________________________________________________

I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.I hate this.

Ena got back from the hospital, expecting what happened last night to just be a bad dream. She ate little breakfast, tried to be with Niigo, tried to do her usual routine but.. no. nothing. empty. thats what she felt. She WANTED to stay strong, but she just couldnt. I mean- how could she do this? Knowing that Akito, her brother is gone? 

If she didnt say those words to Akito, would he still be alive? If she didnt fight with him, would he still be alive? If she didnt go home, would he still be alive? If she wasnt there that night, would he still be alive? If she stayed with Niigo, would he still be alive? if he didnt go home, would he still be alive? if she was never born, would she still feel like this? she hated him, didnt she? why is she like this?

Ena didnt dare to enter Akito's room, not even look at the door. anything that reminded her of Akito would bring her to tears. "he's dead. stop acting like he isnt." Ena looked at herself in the mirror. she didnt look like herself anymore. was she even herself at this point?

"should i go out just like him?" she thought. she didnt even eat dinner, instead, she entered her own room. she grabbed her phone, typing a long paragraph full of goodbyes, thank yous, and other stuff. "its over." she muttered and ended it all.