13|𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦.

Holaaaaa 🤗

I'm back and I really apologize for the late update 😅 it took me hours to type this chapter so I hope you enjoy reading it.

And, I changed Zirachi's pic. The new one's above 👆

~Jared Adedamola Richard~

J A R E D

My eyes shot open, almost the exact same time my own scream rang in my head, sending spark of shivers round my whole being as I quivered not in fear, but the effects my dream still had on me.

So much for wanting to sleep peacefully, at least for some hours.

I scoffed at the impossibility of my thoughts, my eyes flickered to the Bible beside my pillow and I couldn't help but scoff further.

I sat down on my bed and poured a glass of water from a jug, gulping it's content in one go as my throat felt dry like the desert.

My mornings moved in constant circles and today being another school day, didn't help to add or subtract from the habitual sequence.

I opened my closet, searching for the perfect pair of uniforms that not only would be a start to maybe a good day, but would boost my confidence on the whole school drama.

My hands searched through the different ironed long sleeves nearly folded or firmly receiving support from the hanger. The black trousers also, were not cheated on this perfection, accompanied with the black tie who's thick ends had the GHS logo on it.

Others found the logo there to be unnecessary but, I believed on the contrary, it would definitely cause no harm if GHS's goal was to make it's bold reputable stance as one of the best school in the country, known to anyone who came across their students.

So, two logos were tailored on the uniform, one on the tie, while the other was embroidered on the right breast pocket of the black blazer.

I finally chose the uniform that felt better in texture, accompanied with white sneakers in place of the normal black designers shoe I usually wore.

After having my bath I dried myself off and slipped into my uniform, making sure to arrange every side and corner of either the tie, blazer or long sleeve through the use of the mirror. Though I didn't focus on my appearance, but had my eyes on the tie I tried to tie.

My concentration was wholly focused on the tie, that I once again, failed to pay attention to my surroundings. And I didn't notice my room door was flung open, with steps marching towards me.

I reflexively turned around as my environmental senses, came back to life almost instantly, lo and behold, came forth the least person I wanted my eyes to cast even a glance at.

the obnoxious cousin, Dayo Richard.

I was not surprised to see him on GHS's fourth edition uniform, and that explained one thing. Yes, it was quite obvious that he would be resuming today but what angered me the most, was the trouble his arrival at school would cause.

Dayo was trouble himself, that word had been stamped on him from day zero, and he never failed to display his shameful trait of causing havoc wherever he went.

He was a fox, not just any with claws but also a cunning bastard, whose main purpose was to destroy while portraying the innocent and good one. I thought he would have outgrown his mischievous ways, as this was a childhood character he had, but I thought wrong.