A True Nightmare

The story begins with Akatani and Toga staring at each other.

Toga: So... why did you help me?

Akatani sighed a bit as he spoke.

Akatani: Because I know what it's like to suffer in this world because of something you have no control of.

Toga looked into his eyes as if trying to find any form of deceit or lie. But found none and decided to listen.

Akatani began to tell his life before he found the mask. How he was a young bright boy who wanted to be a hero like All Might. Till his life changed after discovering he was quirkless, to going through 6 long years of abuse and neglect.

Toga felt bad for Akatani. She knew what it was like to be abused and neglected as her parents and friends slowly changed due to her quirk. Many thought that she was mentally ill but it was only a side effect of her quirk. But what he went through was something short of pure torture.

Even a serial killer would feel bad if someone had went through all that.

After he explained his story he asked for Togas, as she explained to him her life.

Afterwards he didn't say anything but nod his head.

Akatani: I want to ask you something....would you like to join me?

Toga: Join you?
She asked confused.

Akatani: Join me in the fun. Honestly it gets lonely after several years of training and fighting. And I can help you in more ways then you think.

Toga: Like what?
She asked cautiously.

Akatani: I can fix the side effects of your quirk. I can train you to be stronger, faster, even more deadlier than other killers out there. But all I ask is that you join me on my journey.

Toga: What is your goal exactly?

Akatani: I don't really have a major one at the moment. But my current one right now is to kill All Might.

Toga didn't say anything. She was thinking about the good and the bad things about accepting his offer. I mean it's not like she had anywhere else to go. Especially since her old friends and family basically left her for dead.

Toga: I accept.

Akatani: Good. But I'll have to train you before you can get in on the action. And since the UA entrance exams are in several months that gives us plenty of time.

Back at the Yagi house Izumi is seen getting ready for bed but she got a text from some of the group chat she and her friends made.

She looked and saw that they were talking about the new villain by the name of Malakai. The villain always creeped her out a bit but for some odd reason she felt like she has seen him from somewhere but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Katsuki was ranting in the chat how he would find this villain and beat him to a pulp. Though thankfully she and a few others don't have to wear their quirk canceling bracelets.

Her father has been putting her through the ringer with helping her train her quirk and OFA. She had to clean up the beach to help build up some muscle. And right now the most use out of OFA was that she could use at least 10 percent without harming herself.

Though as of late the entire group minus Koda have been having nightmares. Very vivid and realistic nightmares.

Some of them are her being chased by some monstrous creature and being ripped apart. There are others where it's Izuku who would kill them in the most slow and painful ways possible.