00.3

David Pov

I drove the stolen car hella fast trying to get to the hospital as quick as humanly possible, while Ethan sat with her in the back trying to wake her up but to no avail.

"Yo nigga hurry up shes bleeding through her clothes bro drive quicker",Ethan Says impatiently as i drive even quicker.

Little boy im just as worried as u are i need u to shut the fuck up and let me drive,I told him irritated more now then i already was.

When wwe got there the doctors took her into her own room and left us in the crowded waiting room, so we called our mom.

I call her and she answers on the first dial, "Qué necesitas, mi amor? Estoy en el trabajo ahora mismo, hijo", she says quickly, Mami, alguien tocó a Jazzy y la apuñaló, ella está en el hospital en este momento, puedes venir, estamos enloqueciendo, I tell her, all ready knowing she was gonna show up.

"Oh mijo, me iré, ¿está bien o en cirugía? ¿Cómo llegaste allí? ¿El hospital está a 20 minutos de tu escuela?", She says worried for her childs health.
Mami, no te preocupes por eso, solo te quiero aquí y también Ethan, está histérico, literalmente.

"Ok, mijo, estaré allí en 5 minutos, trata de averiguar todo lo que puedas antes de que llegue allí, y trata de evitar que tu hermano se vuelva loco.", She says as i stand up and go up to the reciptionist.

Do u know anything about a Jazmine Reyes, thats my sister and i need to know if shes ok, please, i ask the receptionist, nervous for what shes gonna tell me about Jazzy.

"Um ok Jazmine is in surgury right now since the 4 stab wounds she has ae dangerously close to her heart and lungs, but she wont die bit otherwise she was unfortunatly raped, but not pregnant so thats always good, and thats all i have for you, im really sorry", The receptionist said

Thank you so much, i replied as i went to console my poor brother who was literally playing with the gun in his waistband.

I saw mom come in histerical so i sat her down and told her and Ethan everything, they were devestated just like i was so we sat there in slience for what felt like years until the doctor came and said she was awake and talking and ok for the most part, we ran in there and gave her small hugs and kisses "where am i,what happened why does my chest hurt so bad",Jazzy said in visible pain by the look in her eyes "ur ok Jazzy were here now youll always be safe now", Mami said glad she was ok for the most part.

"Excuse me if im interrupting but you can take her home today but she cant walk, bath or anything that in involves her moving on her own, i can get the wound cleaning intructions for you and the discharge papers and your free to go alright", the doctor said

"Alright thank you for all your help we all rally aprrciate it very much", Mami said

1 day later......

Jazzy has been home for a little bit and it has been quite difficult bet we are all getting used to it kinda so we start asking hrr what happened and who did this to her and to our shock listening to this she said "The man who yelled at me did it......dont be mad at me p-please dd",she said thinking we were gonna yell at her which we wernt gonna do at all

"No we of course we arent yelling at you mija, why would we?", Mami told Jaz,

"dd lets go i got something i got to handle and u gotta come along and call Ddot and Sam while you at it we gone need them", Ethan said with a demonic look in his eyes.

Mami we'll be right back ok?, i asked, "Alright mijo dont do anything dumb"

Si mama, i said as i left knowing what exactly what was happening to that man today.

Jazzy Pov

As soon as they left mami got me some orange juice to calm my nerves and wheeled me back up to my bed since i got tired from my medicene i have to take every day. As i got comfort able i started to watch my show on the tv that mami put on so i didnt have to stress my body since i was still in pain, i azked alexa in my toom to play my favortie song by my brothers, "Dead Opps"

"Grrah, grrah
Every opp shot
Grrah, grrah, grrah-grrah, like
OY, like
Grrah
I don't care if he Blood or he Crip
If he jackin' the opps, anybody get hit
Bitch, I'm a demon, all I do is click
For 83, the Devil, I'ma let it rip (grrah, grrah)
C-HII had died, nobody gon' slide (C-HII)
I'm a devil, just look at my eyes
I'm only 14 wit' a Glock on my side
If I catch me an opp, bullets rip through his spine
Ayo Notti, just creep
Fuck all the knocks, beat him out his sneaks
Talkin' on bro, could get left on the scene (like)
Got a grip, blue dot, good beam (grrah)
Setty, your mom, she a bum and a fiend
Do her dirty, put her on her knees
Bro came home and he still wanna squeeze
Opp niggas got shot and took it on the hop
Spin back, all black and flock
Bitch, we them 'ooters, runnin' from the cops (grrah)
I can never lack, bitch, no way (like)
Me and Notti, we blitz both way
'Til he spot 'em a Drilly, he click, he spray
Spot 'em a-, he clickin'
(Spot 'em a-, he clickin' Spot 'em a Drilly, he clickin', spray)
It get heavy, it get messy (messy)
Try to run up, hit him and his bestie (bestie)
Spin the eight and we lookin' for Nesty
I spot 'em, I got 'em, send him to his bestie
When I hop out the V, let it squeeze
Spin 8-OH, tryna catch me a Gz
We sip Henny, no, we don't sip muddy (muddy)
He can get shot if he hop like a bunny (bunny)
Like, the kid is a demon, hit a six, he'll spin for no reason
JJ the six, pop out, only season (grrah, grrah)
He'll 'oot, have a nigga wheezin', like
And bro from the six, you can tell, he ain't goin' for shit
Bro spot a, shh, get beat wit' the-

I was vibing until i heard a knock on my door, and by time i saw the shadowy figure i was out like a light and the last thing i heard was "Hola Jazzy Bear, sabes que realmente te extrañé, espero que tú también me extrañes, pero si no lo hiciste, muy mal, muy triste, y nadie te arrebatará de mis manos esta vez." , and the only person who called me that was my one and only father, hes back and this time me nor mami could escape him, thw only person who could save us was dd and notti but they were gone on a killing spree most likely, i need a good way to say im probaly, no most likely, screwed.