00.5

Jazzy Pov

I woke up early which was a shocker because im usually always tired because of my medicene.

Did my morning routine and put of a little bit of makeup because it made me feel really happy and headed to school, i usually eat breakfast but i wasnt hungry so i didnt eat. I got on the bus by myself because mycfamily was handling something i dont know about.

The day started off slow with a few lectures in english and literature and group activities in math in science class. I caught up with some good friends during lunch, telling them every thing that happened in these past few days and then spent the rest of the afternoon in classes whaich were not that bad . After school, I went to the library to study with Jaz and Eva and finished most of my homework. It was a peaceful day without any drama or stress which is something i really needed. I walked home, becauee i wanted to enjoy the sun feeling content and grateful for the simple joys of my high school life.

I decided to go to the beach for a while since it was only 3 pm , As I walked along the sandy shore, a sense of calm washed over me, i was relived to get rid of my past trauma.
The gentle breeze kissed my skin as i wore my light blue bikini, the rhythmic sound of waves lulling me into tranquility. Soft sand shaped by my feet, the sun's warm rays kissed my face, which made my skin she out. Seagulls danced gracefully in the sky overhead, as I watched the waves tickle the shore, creating beautiful patterns, it was honestly really pretty.

With each breath, I felt the stresses of life melt away. In this peaceful beach oasis, I found solace and inner peace, a momentary escape from the chaos of the world, my world.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Short chapter because im working on big chapter,

- Goddess