Activity #1: Spooky Scavenger Hunt

Welcome to Halloween Vault's first activity!

While you work on your entry for the writing contest, we encourage you to check out our activities to help keep your spooky levels in check! Without further ado, we hope you enjoy our wickedly spooky scavenger hunt!

Across ten of our participating profiles, you will find a hidden word in their broadcast. To identify what word is being used, you will see pumpkins surrounding the word on their message board, like this: 🎃Halloween🎃. Together, these words form a secret message, which represents a special message from the Ambassadors!

When you've found all the pieces of the puzzle, come back here and show us your findings in the comment section below!

 Together, these words form a secret message, which represents a special message from the Ambassadors!When you've found all the pieces of the puzzle, come back here and show us your findings in the comment section below!

Secret Phrase: Just like the ghoul times. Happy Halloween from the Ambassadors!
Assigned Profiles will add one of the scripted messages to their weekly broadcast. It may be good to have these on a couple of big profiles like Fright or Paranormal and then scatter the rest through new profiles or profiles struggling with user activity so they can get some exposure.

Assigned Profiles:

Profile #1: We're 🎃just🎃 creepin' in to say boo! Wishing you a Happy Halloween season, no matter how (or if) you celebrate!

Profile #2: You light us up 🎃like🎃 a jack-o-lantern with your enthusiasm. Thanks to all of you for participating in Halloween Vault!

Profile #3: Time for shivers, scares, and thrills, for pumpkin grins in window sills, for black cats in 🎃the🎃 full moon's glow, and a happy Halloween hello!

Profile #4: Demons are a 🎃ghoul🎃's best friend, didn't you know? What kind of superstitions do you have?

Profile #5: Halloween is one of many 🎃times🎃 of the year to let your creativity flourish! Show us your spooky souls in this year's rendition of Halloween Vault!

AmbassadorsTH: Witching you a 🎃Happy🎃 Halloween!

 Fright: Beware and take care on 🎃Halloween🎃night!

Profile #8: 🎃From🎃 spiders to skulls and everything in between. Beware and be scared...Happy Halloween! 

Profile #9: May your candy supply last you well into 🎃the🎃 Christmas season. What's in your candy stash?

Profile #10: Have fun, be safe, and don't eat too much candy! From your friends, the 🎃Ambassadors🎃.