Chapter 18

*Hey guys so as you know, I haven't updated in a long time...once again I'm sorry, just a lot on my plate right now. I've taken a long break from writing this fic, obviously, which means I'm iffy on the details so forgive me if the tone changes or I get details off. It is also a short chapter. I'm sorry. Enjoy, xoxox*

—————————————————————
It's the middle of October now, which means the fall weather is here and all the leaves are falling off and onto the ground in the park, well and everywhere else. But the park looks especially pretty, the leaves are bright and fascinating and the sun is starting to set at the perfect angle, but the prettiest thing in the park is my boyfriend, who is running towards me.

He wraps his arms around me tightly and buries his face in my neck. I hug him back hard. "Don't you ever do that to me again." He mumbles.

I pull back enough to kiss him on his cheek. "I'm sorry." I say.

He lets go of me and we walk to the bench where we always sit.

We talk for hours, watching the sun set, my legs draped over his lap and him leaning into me. I explain what happened during the hunt I just finished, when I disappeared from communication with  him because I was captured, it's a long story but I'm all right now.

We haven't hung out for nearly a month now. We've had small talk in the hallways and breaks of school and we talked on the phone but it's not the same. My dad has been on my ass about doing a hunt every weekend, even if it makes me miss school on Monday.

"You don't understand how much I've missed you." Cas says. "Even when we weren't, you know, together I still saw you every day..."
"Yeah." I say before leaning in to kiss him. "Tell me about it."

"I've been hanging out with Lucas a lot more. He's pretty cool." He says
"Mm."
"What?"
"Nothing." I look away.
"What? Do you not like him?"
"I don't know, he just seems weird." I shrug.
"Oh my god, are you jealous of him?" He says sitting up to look at me better.
"I'm not jealous of him." I defend.
Cas laughs. "Dean, you don't have to be jealous of Lucas, god I don't like him like that. I can't even imagine that. Ew, ugh, no."
"I'm not jealous of him." I restate.
"Then what is it?" He pushes.
I sigh, not wanting to talk about him. "It just seems that there's something wrong with that kid. I don't trust him."

We sit in silence watching the last few strands of sunlight melt into the sky. Then suddenly Cas removes his hand from my own and moves it to my chest. Then he leans forwards, pushing his lips against my ear. I feel his breath go down my neck which sends shivers down my body. I feel my heart speeding up as he presses into me.
Then, he whispers. His voice is low and pleading. "Can I take you home?"
I try to speak but fail. Then I swallow and try again. "Oh hell yes." I say without hesitation.

• • •

There is nothing more magical then waking up next to the love of your life for the first time. Nothing.

I look at Cas who has this hand under his head. He turns his head too, looking at me. He smiles.
So.
Fucking.
Beautiful.
I can't get enough of him, ever.
I'm such a loser, God.

Then he says, "Good morning." He says it softly and innocently. I smile and roll over, so my body is on top of his, zero layers between us. I kiss him, then kiss him some more. His hands run down my body- fuck- until they settle on my ass. My fingers play with his hair as we kiss. Our kisses are soft yet hot. We are soon interrupted by Muffled noises outside of his room, so I roll off of him and wait for the outcome.

"Castiel!" His dad is home. Castiel sits up quickly. "Fuck. You gotta go."
"Where?" I whisper.
He jumps out of bed, pulls on underwear quickly, and  bolts to the door. "Yes dad?" He says. I hide behind the door.
"I need you to run an errand." I hear his dad's deep voice say. He. Sounds. Terrifying.
"Ugh," Castiel moans and rolls his eyes, glancing at me. "Really? Right now?"
"Well you aren't doing anything are you?"
Castiel pauses. "No. I just have a lot of homework."
"It'll take two seconds and I need it done by two a.m."
"You're always making me do your dirty work, so fucking annoying." He mumbles.
"It's not dirty work and you better watch you mouth, boy. This is what keeps food on your plate." His dad says.
"And beer in your fridge," Cas mumbles again and shuts the door.