A Demons Brother

Before you start reading, here's something's to know.
1. We'll only hear Y/N's thoughts, which are written like Y/N: "Thoughts"
2. The Kakushi are addressed as F-Kakushi, M-Kakushi, and B-Kakushi in this chapter, after both of them appear simultaneously. F means female, M means male, and B means both.

------------

In the early afternoon, we see a boy with dark red hair and eyes on the concrete ground look up at the Hashira currently present, his eyes wide.

He's restrained due to the ropes that tie his arms together behind his back.

Then, Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira speak up.

Uzui: "I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was expecting someone with more flair. But it's just some ordinary looking kid? Too bad."

Y/N then glanced a little to his left, where the sound Hashira stood.

Y/N: "So rude..."

Y/N mumbled to himself quietly.

Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Hashira simply rubbed his hands up and down, his prayer beads rattling.

Y/N's mentor, Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira spoke next.

Rengoku: We must see that this boy is to be put on trail to be judged... So it shall be!"

He states with his usual expression.

Muichiro Tokito, the Mist Hashira looked up into the sky.

Then, the boy who's being out on trial spoke, confused.

???: "What?-... Who are these people?-"

He was silenced by the Kakushi present pushing his face into the ground. The Kakushi glared angrily at him.

Kakushi: "Don't open your mouth until you're told! Do you know who you're in the presence of?! These are the Hashira!"

Y/N: "... Wait, what'd this kid do again?"

Y/N thought to himself. He'd been informed of what the kid had done, but he forgot. Still, he and the others looked down at him with varying expressions.

The boy only looked up at the Hashira, not aware of who they were.

Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira then explained why the boy was here.

Shinobu: "This is the Demon Slayer's headquarters.  You are here because you, Tanjiro Kamado, are to be put on trial."

Y/N: "... Are we killing this kid?"

Upon hearing Shinobu talk, Y/N realized why Tanjiro is here. At least, he thinks he does.

...

Y/N: "Before we start, please explain to us the crime that's caused you to be put on trial."

Y/N politely asks Tanjiro, curious for what the boy had to say. Before Tanjiro could even respond though, Kyojuro speaks up, causing the Light Hashira to turn his head towards him.