❀ 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 ❀

❛ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❜

"Carlos just take the photo." I laughed as Carlos kept stalling. "I need to find the right angle!" He shouted at me. Eventually he took the photo of all of us posing around the shallow lake sign.

Eventually, Ej parked and we all got out and grabbed our bags. "Camp shallow lake, y'all." Ej said smiling. "I'm home." I mumbled as I watched kids run around, some jumping in the lake, others dancing.

"C'mon." Ej started walking backwards. "I came to this camp an athlete, and became an athlete actor." He praised himself. "I came here a great actor, and left an even better one." I said. Kourtney squealed patting my shoulder a lot. "You come to shallow lake one way, and you just become something else." He said. "It happens to everyone." I said standing next to Ej.

"Wow, and I thought this was a vacation." Ashlynn joked. I don't know how she manages to hold that many bags. I only have one, and a backpack. Suddenly Maddox strolled over, with her wagon. "Are those wildcats I see!" Maddox smiled as she came over to us.

"What's up bunny and rocket man!" She exclaimed to me and Ej. "How you doing gadget?" Ej asked bringing her into a bro hug. "Looking cherpy." I smiled as we hugged. "Good summer?" I asked pulling away. "Of course" She chuckled.

"It's five minutes in and I already miss Seb." Carlos complained. "Oh and I miss biggy." Ashlynn said putting her arm around Carlos. "I miss Ricky." I mumbled. Maddox looked at me surprised. "Who's this Ricky?" She asked. "Wait. Remember we said we wouldn't do that. This is our wildcat summer adventure, and we're going manless." She said.

"Alright. I'm just gonna need to collect your phones, snacks, and all electronic devices. Basically, anything that brings you joy." Maddox tried to joke with the group. "They won't take this well." I whispered to her as I put my phone in the bucket.

They all stared at her like she was a psychopath, Kourtney even had her phone already out. Maddox went up to each of them as they sorrowfully placed their phones in the bucket. Kourtney started to whine as Maddox came up to her. She was so close to her phone that she named it Sasha.

☆ ☆ ☆