❈ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓵𝓪𝓴𝓮 ❈ pt.1

❛ 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 ❜

"Come on bunny, you outta get up." Maddox shook me awake. "Ugh, why?" I whined. "Huge pre-rehearsal meeting as stated by Carlos." She answered. "Permission to come in?" Carlos shouted from outside. "Granted?" Maddox said questionably. "This is extremely important, your life depends on it!" Carlos explained walking in. "Fine. I'll get up." I mumbled and got ready.

"Why do we have to be here

"Why do we have to be here." I grumbled as I sat next to Mads and Kourtney. "I really need to practice my notes." Kourtney fidgeted her fingers. "I know you're gonna nail them." I encouraged her.

Ej started it off with telling everyone how we had to set some parts cause Corbin thought we were boring. Or that's what I heard, I started to ease out and fall asleep, I don't think Mads or Kourtney noticed so I let the sleepiness consume me.

That was ruined when I felt a slight nudge from behind me. I turned and was met with Jets sly smirk. "Shoulda sat next to me, I coulda been your head rest." He whispered jokingly, making sure no one else heard him.

I just turned back around and focused back on the three in the front. Val removed the board to show another board. It was light pink saying, 'the R.C.O.S.L'. What is that.

"Watch what happens fam!" Carlos bulged his eyes a bit. "Ten bucks he's lost it." Mads whispered in my ear. We held our pinkies out to secure the deal. "Recosl?" Gina questioned making a failed attempt to pronounce the name. Carlos sighed and rolled his eyes, "No. It's real campers of shallow lake." He stated.

"The franchise I was always destined to join I mean, you were." He restated. "Normally we act like regular people, we pick up on social cues, and care bout our feelings-" "Do we?" Ej was interrupted by Ginas forced laughter. "Yes we do. But now that's over." Ej answered.

"Because the key to any reality show is the three B's." Carlos stated. To be honest, this was intriguing. "Bombshells, Betrayals, and ***** slaps." Carlos cursed causing the room to gasp. "Uh.. is that allowed?" I mumbled. "How are we gonna pull this off when we're real students who don't have millions to burn and-" "-Kids to blame." I accidentally cut Kourtney off.

"Can I be team Zoey on this?" Jet asked. "Wait, why team Zoey, why not Zoey and Kourtney?" Gina asked turning to face Jet. "Yeah, I'd like to know too." Kourtney copied Gina. "No! Here's what we're doing.." Carlos brought the attention back to him.

"There's the judgy one, the jilted ex, the one with the dark past, the crier, the one with the catchphrase, the one who's here for the wrong reasons, the plain Jane, the shrink, the bad boy, and the instigator." Carlos explained. "I'm sorry Carlos, did you cast this?" Mads asked. "Hahah, I'm back baby." Carlos pointed to Mads.

"Isn't this a little tawdry?" Kourtney asked. "I was gonna say the same thing." Jet said. "This seems like too much." I groaned. "And it will be worth it when you're on the red carpet." Carlos gleamed. "This is why you, Kourt, are gonna be the Judgy one." Val slapped Kourtney's picture onto the box labeled the judgy one. Everyone started to clap randomly.

"Do we want to look like villains on TV?" Ricky asked confusedly. "I thought you'd wanna go sympathetic, which is why you get to be the jilted ex. Sorry Zoe." Carlos stated. "Woah, I don't think he regrets breaking up." I joked. "Yeah. Why make them have some type of tension or chemistry if they're exs?" Jet budded in.

"Ashlyn, you got a dark past." Carlos said to her. "I'm dying. Yes." Ash stated. "Gadget, you're the crier." Carlos stated. "Ha, try getting her to even shed a tear." I laughed slapping my knee. "And Gina you're the one with the catchphrase." Carlos reassured her. Her catchphrase is 'don't get me started'.

"Ej is here for the wrong reasons" , "Zoe is the plain Jane.." Carlos was gonna continue till I interrupted. "Sorry to ask, but what is that?" I asked. "The plain Jane, classic girl, she doesn't believe her own beauty but she's got multiple guys swooning for her, and she is in multiple tropes, anyways-" Carlos continued but I couldn't listen.

How was I supposed to pull off this part? What do they need of me? I'm usually good at understanding roles but I'm just confused. "And Jet, you're the bad boy." Carlos said. Hearing Jets name seemed to knock me back to reality. Bad boy huh. Fits him.

"Isn't there usually a trope between the bad boy and sweet girl." He whispered in my ear. "Not that I want to recall." I shrugged him off and continued to zone out.

" I shrugged him off and continued to zone out