❆ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 ❆

❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠irl ❜

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠irl

I saw Ej sitting alone outside the barn. Ricky and I hadn't spoke since I had saw him last night. To be completely honest, Jet's words are making me question things. I had to talk to Ej.

"Hey, uh got a minute?" I asked him. "Yeah of course." He said scooting over to give me a place to sit. "For a while now I've come to notice that Ricky has been distant from me." I said looking down at my shoes. "Uhmm, why did you come to me? I don't know anything. How about you get hot cocoa!" Ej urged as if he was hiding something. "Ej what are you not telling me?" I asked him.

He sighed and looked at me directly, "When summer started, or two days before, I heard a rumor Ricky kissed Lily." I looked at him with disbelief, and anger. "You mean, Belle Lily, my rival Lily." I scoffed. "Bunny, it's just a rumor." I cut him off, "I guess you're right, but some rumors can be true." I stood up, contemplating my relationship.

Suddenly Gina came up. "Hey guys, everything okay?" She asked. I turned to her, her smile dropped as she saw my face. I stayed quiet then ran back to the cabin. "Zo, hurry up in there, auditions later!" Maddox yelled out from the other side of the bathroom door with excitement. "I'm not going." I mumbled walking out of the bathroom.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "There's a rumor that Ricky cheated on me..." I said under my breath. Luckily she heard me. "Oh wow, uh, you shouldn't listen to stupid rumors." She pulled me into a hug. "I just feel like, we are having two different summers, I barely even see him." I say.

Kourtney and Maddox were encouraging me and after an hour or so I felt much better. Everyone had left to do activities while I just stayed there for a while. Eventually I decided to get up and do something. Once I headed outside the cabin I spotted Ricky laughing with Gina. Of course instead of coming to me he went to her.

I quietly walked past them and into my secret hide out. I say there, luckily I've been at this camp long enough to know that this spot has the perfect resources to make a flower crown. Which is exactly what I started doing. As I was close to finishing my flower crown I could feel like I was being watched. And I had the perfect idea of who it was.

"You can just come over and sit." I said as I started to tie a knot. "How'd you know?" Jet asked lowly. "Well, I'm like spider-man, I got spidey senses." I joked. Jet lowly chuckled and sat down on the bench. I was still in the grass making more flower crowns. "Why are you always so.... mad?" I asked looking at him, however he was already looking at me. "Why are you so cheery?" He asked. "My dad always said to always be kind, it's seen as a weakness, so for whoever tries to take advantage of that, prove them wrong." I said not making any eye contact, but I already knew his eyes were glued to me.