Dominance Battle

Walking into the living room of the suite, Bash and Rocky sat down on the couch to watch some TV. I headed to the kitchen and Javi was in there getting a bottle of water.

"Who's staying in which bedrooms?" He looked up at me and over towards the rooms.

"Me and you in the king, the rest can fight for a room" He walked out before I could protest and I was taken aback by his bossiness. I walked out and followed behind him.

"I wanted to share a room with Bash" Bash and Rocky both looked over at me at the mention of his name. Javi turned around and looked at them making them look away.

"You know the rules, Cam" I scoffed and set my drink on a side table.

"Javier, I'm not fucking five years old" I watched as he started getting mad and Bash whipped his head around to look at me.

"Cam, calm down" Bash warned me, but I ignored him.

"If I have to I'll sleep on the couch" I turned and started walking to the porch when I felt a hand pull me around.

"Don't forget that I am still in charge, spitfire" Bash and Rocky were standing up now on alert even though Javi wouldn't hurt me. I pulled my wrist out of his grasp and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck. You." Javi grabbed my throat and pulled my body closer making me wince in pain.

"I still own you. Purchase." Bash started walking over and Javi told him to stop.

"That's all you care about is power, isn't it?" Bash pulled me away from him.

"Sebastian, get out" Bash stayed still and put me behind him.

"You're not hurting her, Javier" Javi punched Bash knocking him to the floor and tried to grab me. I dodged and ran into a room locking myself inside. I heard the door knob rattling violently and sunk into a corner.

"Open this fucking door, right now"

"Leave me alone" It came out as a broken whisper through my sobbing and I heard the door open. Javi walked in holding a key in his hand.

"Come here" I stood up and walked right up to him stopping in front of him. I will never back down even if I am crying.

"Just because you own me doesn't mean shit. The only reason I'm still here is because I love my dad and don't want him to be hurt. He's your fucking brother, Javier. Just because he goes out on your orders and kills people doesn't mean he isn't a human" He didn't say a word he just stared at me until he walked out and slammed the door. I went to chase him until I heard him talking.

"Everybody get out besides Sebastian" I started to turn the knob until I heard a sigh.

"Javi, I'm sorry"

"No, I'm sorry..." I let go of the handle and walked back into the room. I heard the door bust open and Javi stormed up to me after locking it. I started backing up until I hit the end of the bed.

"Get out" Javi raised his brow and grabbed my throat.

"I still bought this place for you, watch your mouth"

"It's not like you're going to do anything to me anyways if I don't. You're the one that bought me remember?" I glared into his eyes and I knew I fucked up watching them get darker.

"You've been a brat long enough" He kissed me harshly and I groaned against his lips.

"Javi, not right now" He undid his belt and took it off.

"No, you deserve a punishment" He walked towards me and I fell back onto the bed and crawled away from him.

"No, they're going to hear me" He smirked before flipping me over.

"Good, that way they know I'm still in charge" He slapped my ass hard and I grabbed the sheets. I hate how he can control me and slut me out whenever he feels like it, but I also love it. He slapped my ass again making me moan and he untied my bikini bottoms. He tossed them somewhere and untied my top. He turned me around and rubbed my lip with his thumb.

"Should I fuck that dirty mouth of yours? Or should I fuck you until you can't walk?" He undid his pants and I pulled them down making his erection spring out. I licked his tip while looking up at him before putting him in my mouth. His groan made me want to tease the fuck out of him and that's what I did. I kept licking up his shaft and only putting his tip in my mouth while moaning. He grabbed my head and forced my head down covering his dick in my spit. He turned me around and smacked my ass before grabbing it. I was bent over the side of the bed and he grabbed my arms and put the behind my back. He tied them with his belt before shoving himself inside me.

"Oh my god" He didn't even wait for me to catch my breath.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you will never think about sleeping with another man" He grabbed my tied wrists and his other hand on my waist as he went faster and deeper with every stroke. I was getting louder and louder to the point I'm sure I was screaming his name. He pulled out and untied my hands before laying me on my back. He tied my hands to the railing and made me watch as he ate me out. After making me release into his mouth, he kissed me making me taste myself.

"You taste so sweet but there's nothing sweet about that attitude, but I can fix that at anytime can't I?" I nodded and he shoved himself inside me making me groan.

"Use your words, spitfire" He thrusted harshly into me again making me moan louder.

"Yes, sir" He bent down and kissed me exploring my mouth with his tongue.

"There's my good girl" He slowed his pace while he kissed on my neck and rubbed my clit. I squirmed under his lips and fingers while he overstimulated me. He pulled out and came into my mouth watching himself bust onto my tongue. My tired body went limp after he untied me and he grabbed my chin, kissing me before walking into the bathroom. I heard him start running water and he soon later came and picked me up with ease. He laid me in the huge tub and got in behind me. I leaned back against him as he rubbed my sore wrists. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as the warm water soothed my aching body.

"Why do you always test me?" I didn't respond and he kissed my forehead gently before starting to massage my arms.

"If you keep testing me I'll have to keep fucking you like that, princess" I put my hand over his and he kissed my soft spot on my neck earning a tired moan from me. After the bath, he dried me off and put one of his shirts on me before laying me in bed. I watched as he put shorts on and walked out of the door.

Javier's POV~

The guys watched as I walked into the kitchen to grab her some water. Bash followed me into the kitchen. I ignored him as I looked into the fridge until he slammed his hand down on the counter.

"What, Sebastian?" I turned around and he pushed me backwards.

"You better treat her good, do you hear me? I don't care if she picks me or you, I just want her happy" He walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. I brought her the water and made her drink some. I pulled her hair back and put it into a low ponytail before pulling her into my chest.

"What did he say?" She looked up at me and I ran my hand along her head.

"He said that I need to treat you good and he doesn't care if you pick me he just wants you happy" She studied my face before relaxing her head back on my shoulder.

"I don't know who I want to pick" I grabbed her hand and caressed her fingers.

"I want you to teach me how to be more gentle and calm. I've never had a woman stand up against me before like you have and it caught my attention. The first time we fell asleep in the same bed I felt happy. I try to protect you but I realize you can protect yourself. You're a strong, independent woman and I love that. You're beautiful and smart and you're not afraid to tell me what you think. I need that. Will you help me?" She looked up at me and slowly nodded. I pecked her forehead and turned off the lamp.

"Good night"

"Good night, Javi" She cuddled closer to me and I slowly fell asleep.