14 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴛ 2 & ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss

"I know,I'm so handsome but you've to stop staring at me like that,Aera. I can't focus on my food." Taehyung says looking at Aera.

He has been feeling uncomfortable with the stern look from his wife.

"Didn't know you can be so confident,Mr Kim?" Aera teases,resting her chin on her palm still looking at Taehyung.

"I'm." The husband gives a tight lipped smile knowing well that this conversation will rid to something else so he better opt out.

"Why are you still wearing those clothes?" The wife asks in a detest tone.

Taehyung looks at himself not finding anything wrong in the clothes he is wearing,it's the suit Hani brought for him. Actually he is too hungry so he want to eat first then he'll bath later.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" He asks.

"That girl bought those clothes,Mr Kim." Aera replies controlling her anger.

"So?" He raises his eyebrows at the other.

"So? You're asking me so?" She asks in a disbelief tone.

"I don't know why you're hyping over this,Aera? Just to let you know,my outfit got stained with ink so I told my secretary to get another outfit for me." Taehyung explains,he is getting annoyed now.

"I now hate this word secretary! It's always her who gets involved in your things." Aera points out in a fed up tone.

"What's into you,Aera? You've just saw her with me only once but you're acting as if I'm always with her. Taehyung yells in an annoyed tone. What's really into you?" He inquires sternly.

"I'm tired. Good Night!" Aera leaves the table in anger.

It actually hurts her alot.

It hurts when she sees how Hani knows Taehyung more than her.

Her husband trusting her with his things.

It hurts.

Maybe she is being childish but it's how she feels.

Sometimes she mask it with her bold behavior but it hurts inside.

Aera wipes her tears and covers herself with the blanket.

She didn't go to Moon's room thou she feels like going there cuz she'll suffocated with Taehyung beside her.

But it won't be a big problem cuz Taehyung never disturbs her when she is asleep but---

Another part of her wants Taehyung to disturb by---

Saying sorry to her.

She hears the creaking sound of the door,she folds herself more and close her eyes to act like she is asleep.

Another creaking sound is heard meaning that Taehyung has gone to bath.

It takes alot of time for him to come back that Aera eyes start drooping and she tries her best to be active.

After what felt like half an hour the door swung open showing Taehyung drying his wet hair,wearing a tank top and sweaty pants.

Aera peeks through the blanket and she won't deny but the man is looking hot and sexy after the shower. His wet hair adding more handsomeness to his face.

She notices Taehyung walking closer to her so she starts acting asleep again.

Taehyung sits down looking at Aera who has covered his face,he is quite sad cuz today he won't get to see those cute pouty lips.

"Aera. He starts. I'm sorry if I spoke rudely earlier it's just that---- I don't know what to say but you don't need to worry cuz I'll get rid of that outfit as you don't like it. He says contemplating.

I'm saying sorry now cuz I'm not good at saying sorry in person. Taehyung doubts if that makes sense. What I'm trying to say is---

"I forgive you!" Aera says abruptly with a grin on his face after taking off the blanket.

"You just startled me? You weren't asleep?" Taehyung asks feeling embarrassed.

"So your ego hurts when you say sorry." Aera points out teasingly looking closely at the other.

"Yes." He replies feeling flustered while getting up but Aera holds him.

"Sit." She says.

Taehyung looks at her with confusion tinted on his face. He looks at Aera bewildly when she gets off the bed and sits beside him on the floor.

He looks at her with a questionable look.

"I'm sorry too." She says with a hesitant smile.

"It's fine." He says.

Taehyung wants both of them to sleep already cuz Aera is being unpredictable right now.

"I'm not sorry for what I said earlier." She points out.

"What?" The husband is now in shock.

"Mr Kim,I spent so much money today so I'm sorry for that." She says fidgeting her fingers.

"It's fine,Aera. And you know I was happy that you spent money today." He replies. He is trying to avoid her gaze as apparently they have sat opposite at each other.

"Really? I'm glad that I made you happy. She says. But the shopping didn't made me happy." She says honestly.

"Why?"

"I bought those fancy expensive things just to show those Bimbos that my husband is rich,they thought I couldn't buy expensive things so I had to prove to them that I'm rich." Aera says in a sassy tone.

Taehyung is actually amazed by her wife's bold avatar.

He knows she can be talkative and irritating but not so bold.

And what's Bimbo?

"Oh." He wants to ask about Bimbo but keeps it.

"Yes. And I don't even know what to do with those clothes cuz I can't wear them." She says sadly with a pout.

"We can just offer the clothes at the orphan home." Taehyung suggests looking at his cute wife.

"But I don't know any orphan home in Seoul." She points out.

"We'll go tomorrow in the afternoon cuz I won't have much work." Taehyung says getting up.

"Help me." Aera says forwarding her arms like a kid who wants to carried by her parents.

Taehyung chuckles not visibly thou.

He forwards his hand,Aera holds it,she gets up but trips and both of them fall on the bed,Aera on top of the other.

They get lost in each other's eyes like they were trying to read them. Aera finds Taehyung's eyes mesmerizing,deep like the ocean,so beautiful to be lost in.

Their faces starts moving closer to each other,the edge tasting each other's lips getting stronger. Their heart beating against their in the same pace,they close their eyes slowly to feel the case but---

Taehyung's phone start ringing and ruins the moment.

They both sat abruptly feeling embarrassed.

Taehyung leaves to answer the call and Aera gets inside the blanket.

Her heart still beating.

Damn! That was too close.

......

ILY