Chapter 13: The Manhunt

3rd POV:

Previously Of Ghost In The Shell: Project Altered Beast.

After the transformation was done and allow Adam and Motoko were take a look for what they saw the form that (Y/N) was become and looks like a reptile of snake long and then (Y/N) had four arms with him

After the transformation was done and allow Adam and Motoko were take a look for what they saw the form that (Y/N) was become and looks like a reptile of snake long and then (Y/N) had four arms with him. The beast had a white eyes and his mouth was turn into a snake and it looks like dangerous creature for what (Y/N) was become...and it is terrifying and horrifying and (Y/N)'s height was become 12 foot tall and it is long anaconda's body with tall as shit.

and it is terrifying and horrifying and (Y/N)'s height was become 12 foot tall and it is long anaconda's body with tall as shit

Motoko: "*He change into the other form? What is he?*" She thought herself.

Adam: "An anaconda?" He asked himself and then (Y/N) let out a roar at Adam and make him was dash toward to Adam and then the cyborg tried to shooting at (Y/N) with his minigun and then (Y/N) was begin to wrapping around with his long tail at him. Then (Y/N) goes around at Adam Smasher and then he begin to squeezing tightly at the cyborg badly and make the cyborg was screaming out in pain.

(Y/N)/Naga: "*HISSING*" He was hissing out and make him was bite down on the shoulder and took the chunk out of his shoulder and make cyborg was scream out in again. Then Motoko was surprise to see (Y/N) did back there and he begin to squeezing the shit out of Adam and then he was ripping Adam apart off and crushing his tiny head with a squeezing and then his head blown up.

After (Y/N) finally kill Adam and that motherfucker is dead...and the body of Adam was fall down on the ground and it wasn't moving.

Motoko: "Holy shit..." She said in shock and surprise to see (Y/N) did back there and then the head of Adam Smasher was landing down on the ground and then the head was still got activate...but the eyes slowly died down and then the system was shut down. When (Y/N) was drop the body of Adam Smasher and make him was turn his head to look up and let out a terrifying roar to the sky and make (Y/N) was keep roaring and he was finally stop roar.

(Y/N)/Naga: "*HISSING*"

When he was still hissing and he heard his gun cocks and make (Y/N) turn to look at Motoko who was got her gun out and aiming at (Y/N) and then he was still looking at her who was aiming her gun at him. Then she was told him to stand down and he want him to transform back and then the two of them are going to talk about this but then (Y/N) was about to escape and out of nowhere a gunshot hit Motoko's left arm off. The left arm was fall down on the ground and make her was cursed out 'Damnit' and then she fall down on the ground.