#TSOML 27

Rhea moved towards Ranbir.

Rhea: Ranbir.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. I.. I did very wrong with you. It was my mistake. I want to rectify it.. I don't want that divorce Ranbir.. We.. We... Will again marry. We can na.. Haina.. You will marry me, right??

Everyone exchanged looks. With each passing second, the tesion which was troubling prachi came to be true. She was damn scared now.. To loose Ranbir.. To loose her own husband.. That too to whom?..

To her own sister??

Ranbir looked at Rhea who was holding his hand with hopeful eyes and then at prachi who was staring at their hands. He saw that she wasn't even saying anything.

He removed his hands from rhea's clutches making her stunned for a bit. Ranbir turned to prachi and cupped her face, he made her look at him.

Ranbir: don't worry. I'm not accepting what she is saying, okay?

Rhea looked at him shocked while prachi just nodded at him. Rhea got another shock as Ranbir kissed prachi's forehead.

Rhea: what the hell is this going on!!

She pushed prachi away from Ranbir. And looked at Ranbir angrily.

Rhea: what nonsense is this Ranbir?

Ranbir: it's not any nonsense Ms. Rhea mehra, (brings prachi close and wrapped his hand on her waist and pulls her close to him) meet her, she is My Wife, Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli..

Rhea stumbled on her place. She nodded in no and a lone pair of tear escaped her eyes.

Rhea: you are lying..

Abhi: it's true Rhea. They both got married a week ago. The kohli family asked prachi's hand for Ranbir and then the marriage happened as both Ranbir and prachi agreed.

Shahana, mocking her: and now Ranbir bhai oops.. Sorry.. Ranbir jiju is really happy  and my sister too..

Rhea looked at her angrily.

Rhea, shouts: noo.. I don't accept this marriage. Ranbir is mine.. Only mine.. How can prachi just marry him like this!! Only one week happened to this marriage na.. Then just.. Just do divorce and then I and Ranbir will marry

Her words came less as a shock but worked more in making people angry..

Pallavi: what nonsense Rhea! Mere bete ki zindagi mazak samajh rakhi hai kya.. They won't divorce.. And my son is genuinely happy so please.. Keep you eyes and yourself away from them..

Ranbir, to prachi: prachi.. What happened?

They all looked at her who have gripped ranbir's hand tightly.

Rhea: oh nothing happened to her. She is making herself ready to leave you.. After all you are her sister's soon to be husband, right prachi?

Prachi nodded in no. She looked at Ranbir and hugged him tightly.

Prachi, vulnerable: I.. I won't.. I.. Won't.. Never.. No..

Ranbir: hey.. Hey.. Calm down.. Shh..

Prachi moved back nodding no and tears flowing her eyes..

Prachi: I won't do divorce.. I won't leave you.. Nooo..

She ran to her room crying making all stunned. Vansh was about to go but pragya stopped him.

Pragya: no vansh.. Right now prachi needs her husband and not a father. Ranbir you go.. She is scared to loose you. Talk to her..

Ranbir nodded and rushed immediately making Rhea fume more.. She broke a base angrily.